8 members have voted

1. 1. Which name is your favorite?

• Yornar
    • Witch-King
    • Witchie
    • Skjari Snow-Strider
    • Krojun Draconus

9 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I think they brush it aside because if most people heard about this from Missouri, most people being ignorant, they’d assume it was like this already and shrug.

If South Carolina or Texas did this, that would be big.

I think people just forget we’re here. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

Just don’t move to Gateway City St. Louis. If anything, we’re making it nicer in the Fallout RP.

I’d never go that far north lmao, if I did move to Missouri I’d stay around the boot or closer to the Arkansas border

Fuck:dntknw:

6 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Also, Borderlands 3's new Siren is basically the Indian chick from Stranger Things Season 2 except buff XD These niggas gave her six arms in her siren mode :rofl: As in fucking Shiva.

The most interesting part of the trailer to me was mustachio trillionaire Rhys with Zer0 hanging out with him. I bet he hired Zer0 as a bodyguard or personal assassin or something because he was such a massive fanboy of his back in the day.

I wonder if Fiona, Sasha, and Vaughn will make it in. The Tales crew is the best thing they’ve got right now. I’d like to find out that the robotic looking PC in the hood is Loader Bot. If it is, then the other three ain’t even options to me. :P 

20 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

You know, the ones that aren’t dead anyway XD 

“Hey, buddy! It’s me, Roland! Let's kill Handsome Jack and then we'll ALL go out for milkshakes! ... Naw, I’m just playing. He’s still really dead. Grabbed his ECHO unit when I left.”

-Handsome Jack XD 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Celan said:

I'm over Borderlands. 

They didn't announce availability or platform, I noticed. 

If that stuff about their CEO being a creep turns out to be true, and that Gearbox protected him, then I’m not getting it either. If not, I might. Hard to make time.

Still love Tales, though. Too bad TellTale is out of the picture. I’d rather get a sequel to that than the main series, which is why seeing Rhys looking like a badass Pandora Mr. House made me happy.