8 members have voted

1. 1. Which name is your favorite?

• Yornar
    • Witch-King
    • Witchie
    • Skjari Snow-Strider
    • Krojun Draconus

10 hours ago, Celan said:

Not to interrupt this requiem for Balrog's asshole, but...

Interesting, even if it is Kotaku.

https://kotaku.com/how-biowares-anthem-went-wrong-1833731964

After reading the article in full tho and watching Angry Joe’s new video on it, it’s very clear that it’s even WORSE than just the games as a service stuff....

To say it’s due to games as a service honestly is giving them too much credit.

There wasn’t even a game for the majority of Anthem’s life. There was nothing to strip down lol, it failed at even doing that!

RIP Bioware, it’s been dead for a long time now.

edit: LOL so actually, there wasnt even a full game to strip down and yet even so they did in fact strip out content, of what little there was, to sell in microtransactions.

That's INSANE.

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Last week on my way to work, I saw a flash in the sky that was super bright, kind of green-blue. It fell rapidly on a downward slant. Around 6:50am. Some people saw one like that in other parts of the south that morning, so it wasn't just me.

Then today, at exactly the same time, a bunch of people in North Carolina and all over the southeast saw another one just like it. I didn't happen to see this one.

Two big fireballs falling in the sky at exactly the same time of day, within a week of each other??

• Like 1

I think, looking at the video, that the one today is getting more attention because it was moving more slowly and more people caught it on video and photos. The one I saw fell so fast, I wasn't sure what I'd seen then people on Facebook were talking about seeing a green fireball that morning.

• Like 1

You have to actually pay to open the chests for the rewards you get, or wait 3-6 hours to open them. And if you don't wait, you get stuck on story quests because your gear is too low. You can only open one chest at a time, then you have to wait the 3-6 hours to open the next one. All of this to get the rewards for quests you've completed!!  Or you can just buy the chests for $5, $10 or $30... 30 whole dollars for a fucking chest. Not an entire game, just a single legendary chest. Who the fuck would design a game like this? Who would play it? 

Just now, Witchking of Angmar said:

I'm starting to think Bethesda lives in their own little bubble. I mean they could have looked at a number of different games to see what works and what doesn't for micro-transactions. 

They really do seem completely blind and deaf to their fans and critics, don’t they?