8 members have voted

1. 1. Which name is your favorite?

• Yornar
    • Witch-King
    • Witchie
    • Skjari Snow-Strider
    • Krojun Draconus

9 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

They really do seem completely blind and deaf to their fans and critics, don’t they?

That's been clear for a while now. But that they're also blind and ignorant of how to make a cash grab just shows how narrow their view is. 

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

3 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

That's been clear for a while now. But that they're also blind and ignorant of how to make a cash grab just shows how narrow their view is. 

They’ve tried these greedy cash grabs on and off for a long time, with shit like the overpriced horse armor, paid mods, etc. What’s funny is that it almost always blows up in their face and makes everyone hate them.

Before anyone jumps my balls lol, what I mean is that game for them made the series mainstream and mainstream crowds are easy to make games for, easy to profit off of. 

You can tell a lot of their game decisions was made with acquiring that kind of audience. Then rolled in ESO and it was over from there.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

21 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

The fan base shat a stone over that lol including me.

I think it was Tdroid who had a long write-up post about how the next one would be based in Orsinium with all this obscure lore evidence to back it up and lots of reasons why it would fit thematically. :lol: And then there were all the people who thought it would be in the Imperial City because Bethesda created the Tower in-game and you could go to it if you crossed over the border.

I just wanted to see the moot and get a conclusion to the civil war stuff. Broken Steel had already proved that they were willing to expand on the base game’s stories with DLC.

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

i just wanted to see the moot and get a conclusion to the civil war stuff. Broken Steel had already proved that they were willing to expand on the base game’s stories with DLC.

That was me too. I didn’t have a logical theory as to why it would work but I explained a lot how it could. Don’t remember the details but it involved Hammerfell.

Todd finally speaking on 76. 

"We have a huge, millions of players, and a large player base in this game; we are receiving tons of feedback. We aim to build a kind of Fallout platform. We have tons of ideas, it’s been a crazy journey so far, and we are excited, there’s a ton of cool content on the way. It’s been an incredible experience. We will do anything we can to reward that, this year, next year and in the coming years we have big things planned. For us, Fallout 76 is a very, very new thing for our studio, We knew we would have a lot of stumbling blocks in the game and had some, some of them a lot more difficult than we anticipated. This is a very different and new project for us. We’ve built up the studios, we’re now four different studios in North America, in Rockville, Austin, Dallas, and Dallas. Montreal and this was a game that demanded so much for the people of these four studios to work on the game. We knew the launch was going to be just the beginning. We’re excited that the game did very, very well."

I think Todd is delusional. I mean, numbers shipped is certainly a factor, and they probally made a good amount of money, but i've never seen an AAA dev ship such a broken game before.

32 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

We’re excited that the game did very, very well."

Yeah. I don’t buy it. I’m sure it made them lots of money because of microtransactions, but gamestops were giving it away with console purchases within like a month, and it’s been going on sale left and right since the month of release.

My guess is that it sold poorly, and now they’re trying to pretend like that’s not the case and that FO76 is popular with the players because it makes them lots of very easy money.

35 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Its really not that bad, they're overreacting on that note. Been playing again for the past few weeks and hardly notice it.

Not taking the bait eh? XD Cool. 

Anyway look at this hoe trying to cop my shit

1169418267_DesktopScreenshot2019_04.06-18_25_03_97.png.58869697b2f07fa85e8282114d40c40e.png

Like... Nigga:

1579579630_DesktopScreenshot2019_04.06-18_25_32_68.png.6e9404afaa254084713ffbfa9097cfc6.png876292700_DesktopScreenshot2019_04.06-18_30_28_01.thumb.png.1c11194b76c89b754f0dd6f41c02515d.png

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

:huh: I’ve known that you enjoyed not having fun ever since the metagaming in eso, but I never realized the extent. 

To be fair, it was in Romania when I was doing a lot of drinking. Anything's fun when you're drinking and have to wait for your chick's brother to lay off the playstation so you can finish the Last of Us.