8 members have voted

1. 1. Which name is your favorite?

• Yornar
    • Witch-King
    • Witchie
    • Skjari Snow-Strider
    • Krojun Draconus

7 minutes ago, Centurion said:

I would add traveling to exotic new places and merging new interesting people, then shooting them in the face to my key to life, but I haven’t gotten to do that yet. Which is a damn shame

Dont forget squeezing all snug next to your male comrade when its cold out ;)

Just now, Centurion said:

You’ve obviously never been cold before :dntknw: btw I still can’t feel any of my toes from that

Seriously? Didn't think the army would let its men get frostbite in training.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I do miss that game.

But...

A nigga needs a shotgun.

...then rupture it's tendons and see it bleed to death as it ran around.

9 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Seriously? Didn't think the army would let its men get frostbite in training.

Dude the literally cramed between 300-600 men in a muddy field and left us without food, water, or shelter for three days. Then at the end Transported us for four hours through frigid rain and dropped us in a tree row and told us to sleep, let sever trench foot go untreated for the duration, gave us one cup of coffee per day and then made us stay an extra night for no reason when it down poured and the temperature dropped below freezing. XD if you think for one second that the army actually cares about soldiers than you are dead fucking wrong

• Sad 1

Fuck:dntknw:

10 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Dude the literally cramed between 300-600 men in a muddy field and left us without food, water, or shelter for three days. Then at the end Transported us for four hours through frigid rain and dropped us in a tree row and told us to sleep, let sever trench foot go untreated for the duration, gave us one cup of coffee per day and then made us stay an extra night for no reason when it down poured and the temperature dropped below freezing. XD if you think for one second that the army actually cares about soldiers than you are dead fucking wrong

Rip

20 minutes ago, Centurion said:

It’s called tough love, ya Pawg

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee