8 members have voted

1. 1. Which name is your favorite?

• Yornar
    • Witch-King
    • Witchie
    • Skjari Snow-Strider
    • Krojun Draconus

Optimism from a guy on the forum:

I did a calculation and working on a game would decrease his writing productivity by about 60%. 60% of 0 pages a day equates out to 0 pages a day. Looks like we aren't losing anything here, but actually gaining a game. 

It's a win.

:rofl: I still don’t believe it. But this is funny. 

Just now, Centurion said:

Nothing like casually cruising through Honolulu in civilian clothes  and a van full of M4A1’s on the way to perform honors at funeral :rofl: fuck this liberal ass state. I just find it amusing

I’m moving to Missouri myself

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

@Centurion

This time next year Missouri will most likely be the most free gun state in America by far. We’re basically enforcing the “shall not be infringed” line of 2A and making it against state law for federal agents to do so.

http://thesentinel.net/politics/missouri-bans-all-federal-gun-control-laws-in-23-10-vote/

It passed the Senate and is most likely going to pass the House as well.

“All federal acts, laws, executive orders, administrative orders, court orders, rules, and regulations, whether past, present, or future, which infringe on the people’s right to keep and bear arms as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the United States I and Section 23 of the Missouri Constitution shall be invalid in this state, shall not be recognized by this state, shall be specifically rejected by this state, and shall be considered null and void and of no effect in this state.”

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Celan said:

Amazing when it's news that a state is actually following the Constitution.

I only wish it was bigger news. It’s gotten very little coverage outside MO and has largely been buried. I don’t think most other state governments are overly eager to follow suit. 

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I only wish it was bigger news. It’s gotten very little coverage outside MO and has largely been buried. I don’t think most other state governments are overly eager to follow suit. 

I think they brush it aside because if most people heard about this from Missouri, most people being ignorant, they’d assume it was like this already and shrug.

If South Carolina or Texas did this, that would be big.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

6 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I'm jealous, but NC is being infected by all the people coming here to escape economic conditions in blue states while wanting to import the policies that made those states unaffordable.

VtMB2 will have a silent protagonist... that's the best thing I've heard about the game.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1