• Yornar
    • Witch-King
    • Witchie
    • Skjari Snow-Strider
    • Krojun Draconus

13 hours ago, Celan said:

EA laying off 350 people, 4% of its workforce

https://www.businessinsider.com/electronic-arts-laying-off-350-employees-2019-3

You know what's crazy? It's made over a hundred million dollars so far. They probably recuperated their costs and then some. And this was for a broken ass game. Yet they want even fucking more.

21 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

You know what's crazy? It's made over a hundred million dollars so far. They probably recuperated their costs and then some. And this was for a broken ass game. Yet they want even fucking more.

It’s still well below their projected sales, but who knows how much that actually matters

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

34 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

People can't get enough of crappy ass games.

I think it’s the kids that don’t know better mainly, who grew up with games like this and buy these cosmetics with their parents money who aren’t gamers and also don’t know better or don’t care.

EA will always have that demographic. Casuals outnumber us and they make much more money from them.

Unlike Bethesda who even though they have their casual fan base growing, it’s not enough to keep them afloat with shitty releases.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

8 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I thought seeing the meme would make it clear I was just trying to get u to see my shitty memes XD 

What’s funny is that’s exactly what I thought it was until your response to Centurion. :rofl: Fail

• Haha 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.