8 members have voted

1. 1. Which name is your favorite?

• Yornar
    • Witch-King
    • Witchie
    • Skjari Snow-Strider
    • Krojun Draconus

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I don’t remember that, but I maintain that it would’ve been stupid as fuck.

Now if you’d named her Rebbabo, I might have come around.

Bo didn’t put in on this, or at least he better have not XD 

edit

lets cut out the middle man and make it Rebbo Lol

or Babo.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

5 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Todd finally speaking on 76. 

"We have a huge, millions of players, and a large player base in this game; we are receiving tons of feedback. We aim to build a kind of Fallout platform. We have tons of ideas, it’s been a crazy journey so far, and we are excited, there’s a ton of cool content on the way. It’s been an incredible experience. We will do anything we can to reward that, this year, next year and in the coming years we have big things planned. For us, Fallout 76 is a very, very new thing for our studio, We knew we would have a lot of stumbling blocks in the game and had some, some of them a lot more difficult than we anticipated. This is a very different and new project for us. We’ve built up the studios, we’re now four different studios in North America, in Rockville, Austin, Dallas, and Dallas. Montreal and this was a game that demanded so much for the people of these four studios to work on the game. We knew the launch was going to be just the beginning. We’re excited that the game did very, very well."

I think Todd is delusional. I mean, numbers shipped is certainly a factor, and they probally made a good amount of money, but i've never seen an AAA dev ship such a broken game before.

Fuck you, Todd Howard. I defended you so many times and the haters were right.

I'm getting more into Pathfinder Kingmaker. For those who liked Pillars of Eternity, I definitely recommend it. It doesn't explain a lot of stuff and has a fairly arcane rule set, but I'm liking the companions and story more than PoE.

• Thanks 1

So this dude, Lil Nas X made this badass country song to red dead redemption 2 footage:

And no this ain’t Ugly God or Lil B shit, it’s actually genuinely good right?

Made it to number one on the charts for country.

But then... they found out he was black, lol, said suddenly it “wasn’t country enough” despite whole songs with some white chick having a straight up trap beat on her shit and THAT being country enough somehow....

Anyway they removed the song from the charts entirely. 

But then:

Billy Ray Cyrus comes in with the fuckin save and jumps on his shit saying Yes It Fuckin Is Country Bitch and makes the song even more fire 

This shit bumps, first country song I really really like instead of just ironically for humor lol.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

But then... they found out he was black, lol, said suddenly it “wasn’t country enough” despite whole songs with some white chick having a straight up trap beat on her shit and THAT being country enough somehow....

That’s weird considering that the most popular song that’s actually in RDR2, literally the main character’s theme, is by a black guy.

15 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

That’s weird considering that the most popular song that’s actually in RDR2, literally the main character’s theme, is by a black guy.

I can’t listen now but does it have a trap beat to it? I think that’s the reason they gave but again, they had some chick up pretty high too and her song was full of trap strings.

Plus, Old Town Road was literally the number one song on the country billboard.

4 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Troy Baker is not reprising his role as Rhys in Borderlands 3 :( Huge shame he was great.

That is really disappointing.

I wonder why they couldn’t get him back. Troy Baker is in so much stuff, I always thought he must’ve been a really easy hire for the studios that can afford him.

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

That is really disappointing.

I wonder why they couldn’t get him back. Troy Baker is in so much stuff, I always thought he must’ve been a really easy hire for the studios that can afford him.

It may be because he's unionized now. Atlus was able to get him to reprise his role for Catherine for super cheap so money isn't the issue here. Worried their going to replace Laura Bailey now too 

3 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

It may be because he's unionized now. Atlus was able to get him to reprise his role for Catherine for super cheap so money isn't the issue here. Worried their going to replace Laura Bailey now too 

That sucks. He’s one of my favorite VAs, and Rhys was probably his best performance. That or Joel.