Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #20

Vault 31  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which experiment would you choose?

• Fill up the population with as many confirmed psychopaths that have yet been convicted of murder.
    • Fill up the population with pacifists but also fill the vault with as much weapons and ammo as possible.
    • Have hidden speakers constantly play tapes backwards that tell the dwellers to do horrible things to each other.
    • Fill up the population with prude people and make the vault suits disintegrate over time.
    • Fill the vault with a ridiculous amount of alcohol and the equipment to make more.

5 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Man, I NEED more news on the Outer Worlds like bad. None of my games really interest me right now and I want the Outer Worlds

Article I found yesterday 

I am slowly getting closer to the most perfectvsteak EVER.

I cook the steak like I always do in butter n olive oil, medium rare, then I remove it, splash balsamic vinegar in the juices left in the pan, and splash a bunch of garlic powder in it. Then smother that bitch in it real slow

Next time ima use real garlic, then some maple fuckin syrup boi. Last part was Celan’s suggestion, Canadian coming out of her

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Hide contents

I cook the steak like I always do in butter n olive oil, medium rare, then I remove it, splash balsamic vinegar in the juices left in the pan, and splash a bunch of garlic powder in it. Then smother that bitch in it real slow

Next time ima use real garlic, then some maple fuckin syrup boi. Last part was Celan’s suggestion, Canadian coming out of her

I’m going to tbag your face if you ever pull some shit like this again

• Haha 1

Fuck:dntknw:

5 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Reveal hidden contents

I said maple syrup for chicken. You don't need it for steak.

4 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Still, I’m rollin wit it lol, that would make a sick fuckin marinade.

Well see how you like it. I think steak gets enough caramelization without added sweetness. Chicken needs a little more flavor and moisture. 

22 minutes ago, Celan said:

Well see how you like it. I think steak gets enough caramelization without added sweetness. Chicken needs a little more flavor and moisture. 

In color perhaps but not in taste, especially with the salt pepper, garlic and vinegar in the marinade.

We’ll see, I’ll try it next weekend.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Had to look it up just be sure because that sounded a bit too outlandish. I'd at least expect their trademark titans to make it into the game. If for nothing than just to make them stand out more from all the other games in that field. 

Also you should abandon love and hope. Or just love what you have and don't expect the new stuff to be better. Also don't pre-order.

• Like 1

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

12 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

Had to look it up just be sure because that sounded a bit too outlandish. I'd at least expect their trademark titans to make it into the game. If for nothing than just to make them stand out more from all the other games in that field. 

Also you should abandon love and hope. Or just love what you have and don't expect the new stuff to be better. Also don't pre-order.

At this point the only games I pre order are Fromsoft ones. At least they tell you how much you're going to get kicked in the balls while playing. Or Capcom ones, who've redeemed themselves in my eyes. 

I didn't believe it when I heard, because the prospect of no Titans just so sound so unrealistically baffling, but NOPE there's no fucking Titans. NO TITANS IN A TITANFALL GAME. What's next Metal Gear gambling games-

Oh wait. Those exist. *Starts crying to myself*