Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #20

Vault 31  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which experiment would you choose?

• Fill up the population with as many confirmed psychopaths that have yet been convicted of murder.
    • Fill up the population with pacifists but also fill the vault with as much weapons and ammo as possible.
    • Have hidden speakers constantly play tapes backwards that tell the dwellers to do horrible things to each other.
    • Fill up the population with prude people and make the vault suits disintegrate over time.
    • Fill the vault with a ridiculous amount of alcohol and the equipment to make more.

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

He was also doing a lot of bullshit and obviously wanted to win despite being the Thalmor. 

Oh yeah, I remember now. He treated it like a competition. Though to be fair, most of us did in the first two chapters, but not to the extent he did.

Pomp was a better Thalmor. I'll never forget the time Tyrian made Lorgar polish his staff. :rofl: 

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Oh yeah, I remember now. He treated it like a competition. Though to be fair, most of us did in the first two chapters, but not to the extent he did.

Pomp was a better Thalmor. I'll never forget the time Tyrian made Lorgar polish his staff. :rofl: 

Lorgar was content doing whatever as long as he got to kill things XD

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

That was Yesman wasn’t it?

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

Pompous was a good Thalmor RPer. It's just the part with Baldur that killed it for me XD I remember saying "Dude...they've known each other for three minutes." 

Baldur has that effect on people.

Look what happened with him and Rebec :whistling:

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

20 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Me and Centurion stepped into some big shoes.

19 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

And some very small ones too. XD 

I didn’t step into no shoes MOTHAFUCKAS I BROUGHT MY OWN GODSDAMN SHOES AND MY FUCKING RANGER PANTIES known of these good fellows from the past nor pansies from good ole days could dare step to THESE THIGHS

Edited by Centurion
  • Haha 3

Fuck:dntknw: