Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #20

Vault 31  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which experiment would you choose?

• Fill up the population with as many confirmed psychopaths that have yet been convicted of murder.
    • Fill up the population with pacifists but also fill the vault with as much weapons and ammo as possible.
    • Have hidden speakers constantly play tapes backwards that tell the dwellers to do horrible things to each other.
    • Fill up the population with prude people and make the vault suits disintegrate over time.
    • Fill the vault with a ridiculous amount of alcohol and the equipment to make more.

I think my favorite cliche the ignorant people of tumblr throw on Stormcloak supports is that they are all uneducated trump supporters :rofl: like y’all are literally supporting a government that engages in unrestricted imperialism and and snuffs our local cultural identity when and we’re it can for the benefit of the home country. Like they are dumb beyond belief

• Haha 1

Fuck:dntknw:

Yea I finally stopped fighting it and just accepted it XD a third of my follower base had a meltdown, including Warpenergybot from the first chapter.

Turns out he's hispanic. He got reeeeally upset when I told him I liked Trump, but after calming down he understood why. 

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

My bad, Call of Booty Black Cocks 4 XD I texted him "Git Gud" and he calls me, ranting about how bad it is and I just wonder why do all that when you can  just turn it off and play something else. 

He said he'd rather play Dark Souls 3... XDXD I really wish he would honestly, I might have to record it.

30 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Ewwww you're brother plays Fortnite?

He's sixteen so yea XD His game taste is very different from mine.

Also, doooood, these big battles randomly out between the borders are sick! So much fun. Especially with the modded combat and the finishers. 

Recorded it.

6 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I used to have a mod that did that. Which one are you running?

I think two at one point but it got too crazy so I just used open civil war.

Lydia ended up aggroing the stormcloaks somehow so I had to reload, lol, then I went behind the imperials all lined up on the road shooting arrows and hit them with the curse shout and started lobbing their heads off one after another, bit off more than I could chew eventually before the cavalry ran in and mowed them down, went back to Whiterun to recover, accidentally charged over some guards (it's a horse ability from a mod, I forgot about it XD Might turn that off) couldn't calm them down so ended up killing them all, guys by the gate wouldn't let me yield either so I fought my way through them all and some civilians that wanted to be heroes (random generated ones from the populated mod, no one essential), then waited it out in my house before eventually turning myself in since the bounty was too big.

Then when their good for nothing delinquent Dovah Dad got back home, my girls gave me a golden necklace as a present from all the money I give their asses from my adventuring.

It's good to be home. 

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

:rofl: I guess Skyrim just dosen't agree with you anymore? 

I’ve started from the beginning way too often now, time I actually finish shit on a character. Plus, I didn’t feel like training/grinding. This characters already level 62.

I did see that whatever mod I have gave Tully’s a beard tho, looks pretty good. Dude looked like a sick turtle before, barely worth killing.

Now I can really enjoy it.

3 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Warpenergybot

You know in hindsight, I wonder if Warp would've stuck around for the long haul if we hadn't killed off Reval. Bit of a shame, honestly. That dude would probably be a really badass Stormcloak character by this point if he'd been here through chapters 2 and 3.

Even weirder to think about is that BT wasn't in chapter 1. Feels like he's been part of it from the start. XD 

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

You know in hindsight, I wonder if Warp would've stuck around for the long haul if we hadn't killed off Reval. Bit of a shame, honestly. That dude would probably be a really badass Stormcloak character by this point if he'd been here through chapters 2 and 3.

Even weirder to think about is that BT wasn't in chapter 1. Feels like he's been part of it from the start. XD 

Wasn't his time zone wacked up? I think that's one of the reasons he quit. Then there's Pompous (lol) and Emperor Charles (LOLOLOLOL) and Unrivaled (Who I dearly miss, and I still worry if he's still alive)  

12 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I find building my character to be the best part. When you get to a high level everything becomes a yawn fest. 

Sure, sure. When you have time to play and don’t work most of the day lol. Besides, 62 isn’t high really. It’s just enough to have a few skills kitted out decently, one or two fully. Even less so since this mod has so many perks to choose.

Lol I’m wary of the dwemer turrets XD But it looks sick.

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Wasn't his time zone wacked up? I think that's one of the reasons he quit. Then there's Pompous (lol) and Emperor Charles (LOLOLOLOL) and Unrivaled (Who I dearly miss, and I still worry if he's still alive)  

I don't know. People didn't tell me shit back then. XD I don't know why Pomp left either though I figured it was because Colonel didn't play along with his plans for Baldur. He left not long after that. And Emperor Charles got the freaking boot. :rofl: 

There was also Tdroid, who I think was really good at creating interesting characters, but less-so at working out plots for them that were compatible with the rest of the RP. Him working with Colonel to have Samuel get Baldur captured by the Dominion was one of the better twists we had back in the day.

Unrivaled was great. Fun to write with and a good dude all around. Wish he was still here too.