Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #20

Vault 31  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which experiment would you choose?

• Fill up the population with as many confirmed psychopaths that have yet been convicted of murder.
    • Fill up the population with pacifists but also fill the vault with as much weapons and ammo as possible.
    • Have hidden speakers constantly play tapes backwards that tell the dwellers to do horrible things to each other.
    • Fill up the population with prude people and make the vault suits disintegrate over time.
    • Fill the vault with a ridiculous amount of alcohol and the equipment to make more.

The girl in that shot doesn't look anime tho, and the sword's not anime big.  

Anyway, it's not my character so it's whatever. I just wish someone somewhere put out some mods for badass looking females instead of all of the beauty mods making everything look like little girls or anime sluts.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

The girl in that shot doesn't look anime tho, and the sword's not anime big.  

Anyway, it's not my character so it's whatever. I just wish someone somewhere put out some mods for badass looking females instead of all of the beauty mods making everything look like little girls or anime sluts.

You could use War Maidens

40038-0-1469173757.jpg

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40038/

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

*looks at pics in link* Wow they completely revamped Uthgerd :rofl: They said "this chick's way too ugly, lets just change her entirely."

Anyway, at least they look like adults, some of the changes are pretty good actually, like Aela, but I don't like mods that completely change the character's look, just those that make them look better.

Ah they actually have multiple versions of lydia and some of the others more faithful to their old looks. Think I might give it a go actually, Lydia's other one isn't bad.

They got something like that for males too so it's not one sided? Would be weird if all the women are high def and the males still look outdated. Plus, gotta get Baldur purty.

24 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Ah they actually have multiple versions of lydia and some of the others more faithful to their old looks. Think I might give it a go actually, Lydia's other one isn't bad.

They got something like that for males too so it's not one sided? Would be weird if all the women are high def and the males still look outdated. Plus, gotta get Baldur purty.

Males of Skyrim. I've never used it. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61937/?

There's like two or three that actually still look like their original selves, and look pretty good, usually the older Nords, and then everyone else just gets turned into straight up pretty boys. Blech. I doubt the mods intended for dudes, probably the women that don't like proper Nords.

Good call XD If you want a combat overhaul, you should use Wildcat

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76529

Fuck it, why not. I'll give it a go, don't feel like balancing the game myself with a bunch of enchantments n shit anyway.

Not bad mod Balrog, I was hoping they'd let me get rid of the super long unrealistic hair for the characters. And they add the wrinkles and stuff as an option for characters like Rikke. Was gonna delete if it just made everyone look young, and Maven is a babe XD 

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Not bad mod Balrog, I was hoping they'd let me get rid of the super long unrealistic hair for the characters. And they add the wrinkles and stuff as an option for characters like Rikke. Was gonna delete if it just made everyone look young, and Maven is a babe XD 

That;s why I think it's the best "beauty" mod, cause it gives you so many options and lets you keep the original style if you want.

My final recommendation is this. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/66105/

Descales the game (making it like Morrowind) and brings back unique loot (instead of randomized) Plus a bunch of other enhancements. 

So enemies wont all be running around wearing my fucking nordic carved basically?

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Yes. My favorite feature is you can no longer make Daedric, and a single set of it is scattered all across the world XD

Sweet, hate the set anyway XD 

I'll get it, thanks. Definitely gonna start a new character for all this.

14 minutes ago, Celan said:

Ugh, they look like fashion models too limp wristed to pick up an axe let alone wield one.

Most of them in the pics yea but they look much better without the hair they gave them for the showcase.

And without the big titty bodies :rolleyes: 

34 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

One more XD Doctor loves this one as well

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68425

Ordinator. It changes the perk trees to be much more extensive, and adds so much potential for cool builds. Smithing for example, lets you craft a Dwemer Sentry gun XD

Wildcat, Ordinator, Apocalypse, Thunderchild, Morrowloot, and Deadly Dragons with all the right compatibility patches is my ideal Skyrim gameplay setup.

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

I'm tempted to do another playthrough, but last time I spent five hours installing mods, and then I played for like an hour, and haven't played since XD

XD Yea exactly, which is why I'm trying shit I normally wouldn't.

I always like the very beginning tho as a scrub stormcloak recruit. The new combat system and stuff should add some life to the civil war.