Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #20

Vault 31  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which experiment would you choose?

• Fill up the population with as many confirmed psychopaths that have yet been convicted of murder.
    • Fill up the population with pacifists but also fill the vault with as much weapons and ammo as possible.
    • Have hidden speakers constantly play tapes backwards that tell the dwellers to do horrible things to each other.
    • Fill up the population with prude people and make the vault suits disintegrate over time.
    • Fill the vault with a ridiculous amount of alcohol and the equipment to make more.

6 minutes ago, Centurion said:

I'm going to preorder The Outer Worlds. but thats because I already know I'm going to enjoy it

Not pre ordering an Obsidan game after how horrible experience i've had with Pillars 2 and New Vegas at launch XD I'll buy it for full price though after a few months and some patches.

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

What was so horrible about Pillars 2? I know it wasn’t as good but I didn’t hear it was bad

Oh no the game is great (love me some naval combat). It was just so buggy I couldn't play past fifteen minutes before a crash or some major bug happened.

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Oh no the game is great (love me some naval combat). It was just so buggy I couldn't play past fifteen minutes before a crash or some major bug happened.

Fortunately I don't think I encountered any bugs other than a few glitches with companion approval and dialogue, like Xoti insisting I stole her virtue then dumped her even though I didn't touch her with a ten foot mage staff.

But that's one game I have no desire to replay, or to play the DLC. 

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Same thing with New Vegas. Got it on Xbox at launch, huge mistake XD Thank god for fan patches.

That game was buggy as fuck for me even though I played a whole year ago, but it was smooth as butter on PC, even without the unofficial patch. *shrug* 

Then there’s people like Doc on console that saw almost no bugs. Their games, and Bethesda’s are just very hit or miss when it comes to bugs.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

2 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Not pre ordering an Obsidan game after how horrible experience i've had with Pillars 2 and New Vegas at launch XD I'll buy it for full price though after a few months and some patches.

Cool, I do because I can handle bugs. You’ve seen what Beth ships and I know I’m gonna get the game regardless so might as well have it as soon as it drops

• Like 1

Fuck:dntknw:

53 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I'll still buy TES 6 if it looks good (for full price too), but i'm seriously tempted to wait for the unofficial patch. The smoothness provided by the PC and modding is just too powerful XD

I will have to see what the game is like first, if it’s somehow voiced protagonist for instance and the dialogue is like fallout 4’s, I’m waiting a good long while for a sale, and mods to fix that.

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I’m not preordering Beth games anymore either lol, actually only game from them that I have was Skyrim.

I wasn’t very clear, I won’t pre order Beth games anymore, but I’m not gonna not pre order The Outer Worlds because of a buggy lunch, because I’ve dealt with buggy launches before

Fuck:dntknw:

2 minutes ago, Centurion said:

I wasn’t very clear, I won’t pre order Beth games anymore, but I’m not gonna not pre order The Outer Worlds because of a buggy lunch, because I’ve dealt with buggy launches before

Yea I agree, buggy lunches aren’t that big a deal. Just more protein anyway.

Anyway lol, some games are certainly more buggy than others... Ark I didn't experience the horrendous bug potential until I got a dlc first day and, WOW. The frustration man. Blood was spilled that day, vendettas and enemies were made...

I got really heated over some of the shit that day one, week one, month one bugs caused for our server. 

But I wasn't really thinking about shit like Ark, who preorders an all multiplayer game anyway.

Besides the biggest of Harley Riders that is.

edit: Well its not actually all multiplayer but still. Multiplayer's intended.