Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #20

Vault 31  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which experiment would you choose?

• Fill up the population with as many confirmed psychopaths that have yet been convicted of murder.
    • Fill up the population with pacifists but also fill the vault with as much weapons and ammo as possible.
    • Have hidden speakers constantly play tapes backwards that tell the dwellers to do horrible things to each other.
    • Fill up the population with prude people and make the vault suits disintegrate over time.
    • Fill the vault with a ridiculous amount of alcohol and the equipment to make more.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Wildcat, Ordinator, Apocalypse, Thunderchild, Morrowloot, and Deadly Dragons with all the right compatibility patches is my ideal Skyrim gameplay setup.

Thunderchild especially, and yea I refused to play the game until they added that new deadly dragons remake.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

XD Yea exactly, which is why I'm trying shit I normally wouldn't.

I always like the very beginning tho as a scrub stormcloak recruit. The new combat system and stuff should add some life to the civil war.

This should help. It's way more stable then the other mod that was taken down.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82128

7 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I still remember that drama :rofl: Pretty funny stuff to be honest. 

The combat overhaul one? That was a different mod from deadly dragons, the one that should've been renamed "Ragdoll Simulator" XD Definitely needed some tweaking but was otherwise fun as hell.

edit: I meant dragon combat overhaul

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

No for the Civil War/Dragon overhaul XD

Was that the same guy that did the dragon overhaul? Btw the dragon overhaul is the ragdoll simulator lol.

That makes sense now actually... yea I completely forgot, and was wondering why he'd take that mod off over Trump winning the election.

Now it makes sense.

4 minutes ago, Centurion said:

WISCO character overhaul is what I use for character overhaul and it brings both genders and uplift of the graphic without rolling everything up. Looks really good

Not bad at all, I think I might've even had this one before. Made Lydia and Sapphire hot as hell while still keeping their looks.

I liked the other one for certain people like Aela and Mjoll without the hair, but the final straw that made me uninstall twenty minutes ago was when I saw what it did to the elves. 

Plus, the scars don't look like scars, looks like they have something on their face if you catch my drift... scars shouldn't be pretty. At least not like that.

Not saying that my service makes me special in anyway, but when I see people giving opinions on war, real or fake, that have no life experience or service of their own it gets me pretty hot headed and annoyed lol. One of the main reason Civil War “debates” on tumblr piss me off, random comments on real articles, or general overall civilian opinions on such stuff, etc. I can’t stand it

Fuck:dntknw:

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I'd be careful what you say about the civvies, the vietnamese X Hippie alliance was the only group in modern day to defeat the US military, lol.

Dont diss the blood of the Vietemese people dude XD That war was won with blood and cheap tricks

Bruh I'm legit sad now. My girl maven was sexy af with that mod XD :rofl: 

But I couldn't do it. Lydia just looked pissed off with her face and Aela's voice didn't match at all. RIP sexy cougar maven.

Also, I was bald. Forgot to put in the Baldur Beautiful Bards Hair mod.

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Did you go to Riften just to see what Maven looked like? XD 

XD I did lol, and she was fuckin primo son, they did better with the older characters vs the young. She actually still looked like her, just cuter.

Also, something you dont see in the pics of the mod are the fucking teeth. They all have like teenager teeth or some shit :mad: Imagine the look on my face when Aela turns around and starts speaking, and I see that shit. She probably bites squirrel heads off, but her teeth look like she's never eaten solid foods.

Pass.

Ah well.

WICO is just fine tho. I got this with that:

http://colonel-killa-bee.tumblr.com/post/157135284855/colonelkillabee-hottest-scorn-filled-look-ever

I need a mod now with lots of male long hair styles, this appachi one has only one that doesn't look gay, lol. And it's just straight, not wavy at all. 

They're either super straight or cover girl curly. No in between.

And everything else is anime fenris hair. They really didn't give the men many options for mods.