Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #20

Vault 31  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which experiment would you choose?

• Fill up the population with as many confirmed psychopaths that have yet been convicted of murder.
    • Fill up the population with pacifists but also fill the vault with as much weapons and ammo as possible.
    • Have hidden speakers constantly play tapes backwards that tell the dwellers to do horrible things to each other.
    • Fill up the population with prude people and make the vault suits disintegrate over time.
    • Fill the vault with a ridiculous amount of alcohol and the equipment to make more.

So the other day at the end of work we were watching two sergeants wrestle my squad leader was little “Hey big Phil, you think you can take McFuckface on?” And I just looked at him confused at did a quick head nod. So me and Mcchicken got on our news and they put 2 minutes on the clock. To make a short story short, they stopped the clock and ended the match at 25 seconds because they thought I killed him. :rofl: 

now to make a short story longer, first move was to use my hand to make his chin touch is chest then I pulled him on top of me, rolled him over, he stopped himself on his side and I hooked an arm around his neck reach towards his legs and had my other arm going through his legs to reach for the other hand, classic cradle style, well I was doing to build tension on his legs so the when I pulled my arm out from between his thighs, his legs would kick out. And that they did. I quickly flipped on leg over his hip, rotated him to his back and hooked my right leg around his left ankle. They I did the same with the other leg. It’s called a grape vine, then I stretched my legs to spread his legs out to the point they were useless to him, grabbed his head and right arm, smashed them together, put my weight on his chest stretched his whole body out until he tapped. He didn’t tap. He quit moving and they clicked were like “STOP STOP STOP” and I got off and he laid there for a minute recovering XD

• Like 2

Fuck:dntknw:

6 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Also, some random "mad woman" npc kept walking up to me saying some dumb shit while I was in the middle of dragon slaying. Killed her. Reminded me of Czar.

If she’s the madwoman I think she is, then her dialogue changes if you’re carrying Wabbajack. She’s a follower of Sheogoratg. 

• Like 1

I’m liking what I’ve seen of the companion system. Don’t fix what ain’t broke. Improve on it instead. The combat looks pretty standard, but the weapons are really cool. I like that they have different brands that focus on different traits similar to Borderlands.

Now what I really want to see is some non-combat gameplay. Some NPC interactions and maybe a town or two.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I’m liking what I’ve seen of the companion system. Don’t fix what ain’t broke. Improve on it instead. The combat looks pretty standard, but the weapons are really cool. I like that they have different brands that focus on different traits similar to Borderlands.

Now what I really want to see is some non-combat gameplay. Some NPC interactions and maybe a town or two.

Have you watched the first gameplay release? When they first announced it. There’s some npc interaction and walking through the towns

it was by an outside source

Edited by Centurion

Fuck:dntknw:

12 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

That's my view, on it. The gunplay is decent, but the melee has always been pretty...janky, I don't really mind. As long as the gameplay is still overall fun.

I really like how they added companion portraits and you can have more then one with you.

15 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Have you watched the first gameplay release? When they first announced it. There’s some npc interaction and walking through the towns

it was by an outside source

I saw it, but I’d like a lot more and without the journalist guys talking over it. With New Vegas, they released a video of someone doing the Beyond the Beef quest, which was a perfect showcase of how the player can use a bunch of different skills to solve problems without just resorting to a fight, and how the path you take can have drastically different outcomes.

8 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Honestly I just didn’t wanna be a negative Nancy since the guy and I are good buds. I just really don’t need to see brains and limbs blow up lol. It’s not realistic either.

Its fantasy of course but still, I’m good

I was also in it for the enhanced magical destruction of bodies, although it might be a different mod I do remember how cool it was to see charred corpses after powerful chaos bed vestige fire spells killed them.

11 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

When I get especially bloodthirsty I just go werebear

Settle down there good hunter. ;)