Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #20

Vault 31  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which experiment would you choose?

• Fill up the population with as many confirmed psychopaths that have yet been convicted of murder.
    • Fill up the population with pacifists but also fill the vault with as much weapons and ammo as possible.
    • Have hidden speakers constantly play tapes backwards that tell the dwellers to do horrible things to each other.
    • Fill up the population with prude people and make the vault suits disintegrate over time.
    • Fill the vault with a ridiculous amount of alcohol and the equipment to make more.

9 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I'm serious dude.

Army, but I am inclined to also state that I am in the Infantry, because being in the army and not being Infantry is like walking in on a four girl orgy and the invite you to join and saying “Nah, I’m good” and turning on your xbox

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Fuck:dntknw:

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

My mother was in the army, and not infantry XD Supply Sergeant. 

You lot need someone to make sure you get your shit so you can shoot the bad guys. And have sleeping bags to share XDXD 

You basically just said “Bullets don’t fly without supply” which makes me want to puke. All our gear comes from a bunch of crabby ass civilians at CIF. You know how many times I have actually got something from supply? Exactly 0. :rofl:

Not to talk bad about your momma tho lol

Fuck:dntknw:

7 minutes ago, Centurion said:

You basically just said “Bullets don’t fly without supply” which makes me want to puke. All our gear comes from a bunch of crabby ass civilians at CIF. You know how many times I have actually got something from supply? Exactly 0. :rofl:

Not to talk bad about your momma tho lol

That quote is true lol. Hope you don't get sent out to the asshole of the middle east ;) 

Though knowing you, I know you do lol.

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

25 minutes ago, Centurion said:

As for how I’m able to drink so much and not eat for days at a time, I’ll let y’all in on a little secret. 

Hide contents

the secret ingredient is depression

Then I’ll be right there with you lol pass the fucking bottle

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee