Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #18

A poll of ice and fire  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which House would you choose?

• Targaryen
    • Baratheon

I use it individually. When watching stuff with Celan or gaming with Balrog or my Ark buddies.

If enough of us actually played the same games and it was co op I would make one for the site but that's not a thing.

Aside from that, personally I hate discord's interface. Forums are much more familiar to me. Pretty sure Balrog and Doc feel the same, I know Celan does.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, Centurion said:

Man I’m legitimately getting hyped for The Outer Worlds. I’ve been reading the interviews and and shit and my body is ready! Ravage me obsidian, I’ve been waiting :rofl:

Same here man! Everything that’s come out of Tim Cain’s mouth these last couple weeks has made me more excited.

I haven’t anxiously browsed forums for new info, theories, and discussion like this since New Vegas. Even Skyrim mostly only reeled me in after launch.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Thats nice and all but thus far the only game I considered a knock out from them was new vegas despite all the bugs, they dont have the clout for me to get hyped just yet. They're a company with tons of potential I'm looking out for to see it blossom into some incredible single player rpgs, but they're not there yet. Hopefully this is the beginning of that but I gotta see first.

I like Obsidan all right, but there games are almost always SUPPPPPPPPPPPPPERRR buggy at launch. I wasn't able to play Deadfire for two months because of all the bugs, and I pre ordered that shit, so ain't going to do it again even if I am excited for it XD And i'm sure it will be great, if very buggy. 

Been burned out by pre ordering. Unless the incentive is good (like most CA games), I trust Fromsoft...and I guess CD, to deliver polished enough games that are worth the pre order XD You know when you see those logos the game's going to be quality.

• Like 1

Can’t speak for Tyranny but Divinity’s good and compared to Pilar’s all the time. One or two games alone ain’t enough for me to give em a sign off. 

Of course I got nothing against anyone else being hyped, it just seems way too early to me. Though yes I like what I’ve seen and heard.

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

and I guess CD

Nigga. Excuse us, the adults are talking.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

We’ve got more on it than we do on Cyberpunk, and a release year to boot. 

CDPR’s done much more to prove themselves to me than Obsidian. Not on the same level yet.

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

I like how you skipped 1and 2 XD 

Miyisaki didn't have any role in 2 besides telling the first director that his game was shit and he was fired XD 

1 should go unmentioned because it's an instant classic already XD And Demon he's never played.

I mention those 2 because Dark Souls 3 and BB came out a year and a half apart, which is crazy if you think about cause there's both excellent titles XD Release 2 games of that high quality in such a short time is no small feat.