Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #18

A poll of ice and fire  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which House would you choose?

• Targaryen
    • Baratheon

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

I don’t think so. Old school Manni is often depicted with a red jeweled brooch. No idea why as I don’t think you can see it in Daggerfall. 

Ah k, I wasn't aware. Maybe the stuff with him and the amulet in ESO was planned for a while, tho he never gets his hands on it in eso either.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Mods ain't perfect, I know but even an appearance update can't fix how ludicrous it is to kill the Mannimarco, King of Worms in the ass end of a common dungeon like any other lich without absolute hell being raised upon Tamriel first. Especially if he were nearly as powerful as he's supposed to be.

ESO handled it a little better but they really wasted him in the end.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Ah k, I wasn't aware. Maybe the stuff with him and the amulet in ESO was planned for a while, tho he never gets his hands on it in eso either.

Was the Amulet of Kings even a concept back in Daggerfall? I’m not sure it was. 

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Mods ain't perfect, I know but even an appearance update can't fix how ludicrous it is to kill the Mannimarco, King of Worms in the ass end of a common dungeon like any other lich without absolute hell being raised upon Tamriel first. Especially if he were nearly as powerful as he's supposed to be.

Agreed. The Mages Guild questline was honestly such a big deal lore-wise that it should’ve been a game or at least a DLC of its own. I like to think that the Crisis was just severely underpresented kinda like how the great Battle of Bruma was just ten dudes and a handful of daedra.

From the Mages’ dialogue, it seems like the Worm Cult was actually doing some damage. I like to think that the hordes of undead all over the freaking place in Oblivion are mostly thanks to Mannimarco, and that they would’ve been treated like a bigger deal if portals to Hell didn’t happen to be opening up all over the world at the same time. 

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

Necromancer and Liches are the shit in general. Who wants to be a blood sucker when I can become this immortal skeleton mage dude for all eternity instead, and don't have to worry about looking for blood. 

Personally, I'd rather be a vampire. They get more coochie lol, and their dick isn't a maggot nest. 

Werewolves trump all though.

84177848_DesktopScreenshot2018_12.15-01_37_05_69.thumb.png.525f09886083edae77adaa87febc2b8c.png

1254949508_DesktopScreenshot2018_12.14-04_09_35_44.thumb.png.218ac3d8e4de56c5aa467d0b3ccc683c.png

• Like 1

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Personally, I'd rather be a vampire. They get more coochie lol, and their dick isn't a maggot nest

Agreed. Unless I could become one of the super powerful liches like Manni or the dude from that Ayleid Crown quest and be able to maintain a human form.

But then there are lots of types of vampires. I guess in both cases, it depends on what kind I am. Being a member of the Order in Cyrodiil doesn’t sound so bad. Hassildor had his shit together. 

4 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Damn straight XD It's fucking weird that you're riding your kin though.

I mean, you're a werewolf, not a real wolf lol.

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Agreed. Unless I could become one of the super powerful liches like Manni or the dude from that Ayleid Crown quest and be able to maintain a human form.

But then there are lots of types of vampires. I guess in both cases, it depends on what kind I am. Being a member of the Order in Cyrodiil doesn’t sound so bad. Hassildor had his shit together. 

It would suck to be turned when you're old tho. Or super young.

I'd like to have my eyes look normal, only slightly different just to add an air of mystery, and still have a badass vamp form when niggas need correcting.

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I'd like to have my eyes look normal, only slightly different just to add an air of mystery, and still have a badass vamp form when niggas need correcting.

So you think humans should run fucking gorillas, there still our kin XD

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Babette seems to enjoy it, and Alucard's friend from hellsing XD

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Oh yeah, that goes without saying. Reminds me of that thrall chick from What We Do in the Shadows who wants her master to bite her soon because she’s in the prime of her life and not getting any younger. XD 

:rofl: 

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

So you think humans should run fucking gorillas, there still our kin XD

If I could ride a gorilla you bet your ass I would! You know how many bitches I could get with a gorilla? I do pretty good now with a fucking Chevy Cruz lol. 

Though, it is still a Chevy ;) 

@ColonelKillaBee

I actually take it back. I’d rather be a lich. Sooner or later, someone’s gonna put you down, whether it’s a an adventurer or the Dawnguard or the protagonist of TES 6.

When that happens, I don’t want my soul going to Molag Bal. No clue what happens to liches when they die, but I doubt it’s that bad. Could even just get recycled like normal, since your soul is still with you. 

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

@ColonelKillaBee

I actually take it back. I’d rather be a lich. Sooner or later, someone’s gonna put you down, whether it’s a an adventurer or the Dawnguard or the protagonist of TES 6.

When that happens, I don’t want my soul going to Molag Bal. No clue what happens to liches when they die, but I doubt it’s that bad. Could even just get recycled like normal, since your soul is still with you. 

After seeing vamps in coldharbour I wouldn't really fear dying as a vampire anymore, seems like they're mostly treated like his daedra in the realm. They torment mortal souls like everyone else. Only downside is you being a slave to his will of course. Plus, his realm sucks.

But I don't think he gets much pleasure in plowing a tainted field.

6 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

:rofl: Tru tru. I'm indeed sensitive about my asshole.

Plus, we got to see Molag’s realm during an invasion. That door was wide open and he basically had his pick of the mortal litter. Since Martin shut that shit down for good, business in Coldharbour probably ain’t booming like it used to. And daedra are notorious for getting bored...

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Plus, we got to see Molag’s realm during an invasion. That door was wide open and he basically had his pick of the mortal litter. Since Martin shut that shit down for good, business in Coldharbour probably ain’t booming like it used to. And daedra are notorious for getting bored...

It's like prison, lol. Gotta make do with what you got XD 

Poor Boethiah Priest....

• Like 1