Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #17

http://blog.bioware.com/2018/11/29/november-update/
Big Dragon Age announcement next month....

Considering how much they shrunk the main Dragon Age 4 team, best case scenario I think would be a remake/remaster of Dragon Age Origins (which would please me) Worst and unfortunately most likely is a mobile game in the vein of Diablo Immortal. 

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

I can’t watch right now. Why did he give it a 3 if he felt that was too high?

Said he didn’t experience the same performance issues they did on console and admittedly he was a Beth fanboy. So he thought his two was too harsh and changed it. Now he’s regretting it

• Thanks 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

22 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

They’re starting to make EA look good at this rate. Never thought I’d see Bethesda do worse than EA’s Andromeda

I mean...at least you can play Andromeda. It's horribly mediocre, but it's still mediocre, better then utterly horrible.

40 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Said he didn’t experience the same performance issues they did on console and admittedly he was a Beth fanboy. So he thought his two was too harsh and changed it. Now he’s regretting it

Yeah he sounded like he was describing a 1 or 2 out of 10. I understood why, still little disappointing.

This Seventy-Dicks fiasco has got to be a learning point. I hope it’s a learning point. Bethesda is on notice for me now. I’m not swearing them off like I do with EA just yet, but they are definitely gonna have to show the fuck up with their i’s dotted and their t’s fucking crossed with Starfield. Hell I’m probably not even gonna touch Starfield until they no longer support it just so I know everything about the Fucking game before I buy it. And I definitely won’t buy it at full price. I desperately want TES 6 to not be a disaster but I’m scared. I’m so fucking scared that they are already too locked in to fucking fix anything.

Fuck:dntknw:

As for elder scrolls... well I was already prepared to let it go depending on how the whole Empire thing is handled, so this will just make it easier. 

I still got CDPR so I’m less worried about it. I love TES obviously, favorite gaming series. But there’s only so much Empire crap I can take before I get deeply bored with it.

I will be pissed tho if we get a whole Hsmmerfell game and they use that time to fuck it all up

51 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

As for elder scrolls... well I was already prepared to let it go depending on how the whole Empire thing is handled, so this will just make it easier. 

I still got CDPR so I’m less worried about it. I love TES obviously, favorite gaming series. But there’s only so much Empire crap I can take before I get deeply bored with it.

I will be pissed tho if we get a whole Hsmmerfell game and they use that time to fuck it all up

You told me a long time ago if the Empire wins the Civil War, you'll rage quit from the series, be honest XD

Anyways...i'm pretty worried now. It depends on there showing, i'll judge it based on how it goes. I still have faith they wont fuck up TES. I remeber there was so much fear mongering before Skyrim came out, and that turned out pretty damn amazing. But that was old Beth. I'll give Todd one more chance, because I still like the idiot. 

I would like to see the Empire, if it's still around, transform into a Byzantine style state. Since I love Byzantines, and it would be a fresh thing for the Imperials to have a cultural shift. 

15 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

You told me a long time ago if the Empire wins the Civil War, you'll rage quit from the series, be honest XD 

Um... isn’t that what I said? Lol. Minus the “rage”. I’ll just be deeply uninterested

Its never been a secret, I always said that and I stand by it. They’ve been in decline for too long now and it’s a new era. The Empire needs to fall already. 

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Um... isn’t that what I said? Lol. 

Its never been a secret, I always said that and I stand by it. They’ve been in decline for too long now and it’s a new era. The Empire needs to fall already. 

It took a hell of a long time for the Roman Empire to collapse. If you include the Byzantines, man...a thousand fucking years. They didn't go gently into the night. 

4 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

It took a hell of a long time for the Roman Empire to collapse. If you include the Byzantines, man...a thousand fucking years. They didn't go gently into the night. 

Ok Mr. President, this ain’t the Roman Empire, and anyway it’s been over six hundred years at least and the next game will probably jump another 200- 400, plenty of time to collapse an “empire” with barely two provinces. And then some.

• Haha 1

Fuck that nigga. He’s as bad as the No Man’s Sky guy now

No he's worse :D Sean Murray has redeemed himself. No Man Sky pretty fucking good right now. They updated the game for almost two years, and basically fixed the game. I couldn't believe it myself, but they added every feature they promised at launch. It's a night and day difference.

Ok Mr. President, this ain’t the Roman Empire, and anyway it’s been over six hundred years at least and the next game will probably jump another 200- 400, plenty of time to collapse an “empire” with barely two provinces. And then some.

We don't know that. Morrowind and Oblivion was just a thirty year gap. For all we could know, this can be about the Second Great War, and could take place a just a few decades after Skyrim.

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

No he's worse :D Sean Murray has redeemed himself. No Man Sky pretty fucking good right now. They updated the game for almost two years, and basically fixed the game. I couldn't believe it myself, but they added every feature they promised at launch. It's a night and day difference.

Fuck him too, I shouldn’t have to wait two years to get what I paid 60 dollars for. I don’t care how good it supposedly is now. Complete your game, THEN sell it.

• Like 2

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

We don't know that. Morrowind and Oblivion was just a thirty year gap. For all we could know, this can be about the Second Great War, and could take place a just a few decades after Skyrim.

True, fair enough.

Regardless, the empires already basically collapsed, with one in a half provinces. Even thirty or twenty years after crossing into a new era after the death of the septims is more than enough precedent to finally put the last nail in the coffin.