Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #17

Anyways we aren't likely to know jackshit for another two or three years (at best). All we know is it takes place in a rocky, kinda deserty area with a fort/castle :read: We don't know if the Empire is still around or a pile of rubble. We probably won't even be told if the Imps or Stormies won (some bullshit answer, like how Beth is fond of doing for canon) in the game.  

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

True, fair enough.

Regardless, the empires already basically collapsed, with one in a half provinces. Even thirty or twenty years after crossing into a new era after the death of the septims is more than enough precedent to finally put the last nail in the coffin.

True enough. I hope we'll get a book to tide us over like the Infernal City duology for Skyrim. 

• Like 1

Just now, Centurion said:

I'm ready to see the Empire fall. but I don't want a byzantine type Cyrodiil. I'd like to see them become an almost pre-empire, pre-conquest of gual Rome type nation.

Roman Kingdom? When they used hoplites and shit That's when they we're fighting the Etruscans.  Could be cool, since it's almost never depicted in media. 

1391798888990.jpg

5 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

We don't know that. Morrowind and Oblivion was just a thirty year gap. For all we could know, this can be about the Second Great War, and could take place a just a few decades after Skyrim.

Morrowind to Oblivion was only a six year gap. The entire series before Skyrim took place within like forty years start to finish.

Honestly, I’ll be pretty disappointed if we get another massive time jump so soon. I’m hoping Skyrim was the start of a focus on a new period (4th era 200s). Too much shit is going on right now for the narrative to suddenly leap ahead 30+ or even hundreds of years.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Roman Kingdom? When they used hoplites and shit That's when they we're fighting the Etruscans.  Could be cool, since it's almost never depicted in media. 

If the Empire collapses, I’d rather see Bethesda tone down the Roman stuff a lot and instead of basing the Cyrods so heavily on a real world counterpart, focus on the stuff in the lore we’ve that makes the Colovians and Nibenese unique.

So apparently Fortnite addiction is now a thing, and there's fucking rehab centres dedicated to solely Fortnite! Why can't these kinds play actual good games?!
https://www.pcgamesn.com/fortnite/fortnite-rehab-ninja
NInja (a super rich and popular streamer) has some choice words for his nonsense. Don't really like him, but I fully agree with him here. Parents should be responsible and just take there video game consoles away from them if it's effecting them this badly. Fucking rehab...seems silly to me. What's your guys thoughts on this phenomenon? 

The whole situation sounds silly to me too. But I’m gonna go out on a limb here and guess that any parents who are sending their kids to a freaking rehab center have probably already tried taking away their games and shit, and for whatever reason it didn’t work.

Though I imagine the problem goes a little deeper than Fortnite. XD 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

The whole situation sounds silly to me too. But I’m gonna go out on a limb here and guess that any parents who are sending their kids to a freaking rehab center have probably already tried taking away their games and shit, and for whatever reason it didn’t work.

Though I imagine the problem goes a little deeper than Fortnite. XD 

A good old fashioned ass whoopin, plus taking the games away. That’ll do it. 

Dont spare the child the rod.

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee