Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #17

13 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Red Dead Online is fun, but plagued by griefer posse(plural?). You'll constantly be ambushed out of nowhere by single players or ambushed by three to four.

I cant wait for Rockstar to fix this and they'll all cry about it.

Remember that it’s still in Beta. I tried it out for a couple hours and didn’t really get into it. Reminds me a lot of GTA Online, which sucked early on but got a lot better months later. I’ll check back in next year, but for now I’m gonna stick with the incredible single player. 

• Like 1

Off topic, but apparently people have discovered an elephant sized mammal cousin that lived when the Dinosaurs we're around! There's always been a perception that mammals we're runty, tiny scavengers back then, but it seems there was some big, tough bastards among them!  Pretty badass looking. Proto Mammals are sweet. 

https://www.firstpost.com/tech/science/an-elephant-sized-mammal-cousin-lived-alongside-dinosaurs-205-mn-years-ago-5611831.html

5bf703623f4ac.jpg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I hate gambling/board game minigames XD With a passion

They're almost always optional in games, so I love them. All they do is make the world feel a little more alive and give you a fun little activity to make some quick cash on. 

That said, I still haven't figured out dominos and it drives me crazy because I lost to Tilly and now she jokes about it constantly in the camp. 

35 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

They're almost always optional in games, so I love them. All they do is make the world feel a little more alive and give you a fun little activity to make some quick cash on. 

That said, I still haven't figured out dominos and it drives me crazy because I lost to Tilly and now she jokes about it constantly in the camp. 

You need to find whoever taught Hillary.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

5 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Lol so today is the big Two-Zero for me and out of the swarm of birthday messages and everything else coming to me, this is by far the best thing to come across my screen

Reveal hidden contents

3B5B9823-1D12-4978-A29B-523971A45A71.thumb.png.19c3fd1b369dc92906cdc71efe8161af.png

W8, you're only 20? With all the drinking you do?? XD Hows that work in the military?

Happy Birthday! :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

:rofl: Bethesda's gonna be brought down because of a bag.

It's gotta be the most scummy thing they've done ironically. Making a piece of shit game for 60 dollars is bad enough but these motherfuckers straight up lied about the quality of these bags and switched out the materials for a bundle that already costs 200 dollars.

I mean, they lied about the game too but at least with that alone you only shelled out 60 bucks and had no real idea of what the final product would be like.

The bag tho... not only did the game suck ass and not deliver on half the shit Todd said, they said str8 up, fuck you run that 200 dollars, G, and take this bag made of recycled used condoms.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

The bag tho... not only did the game suck ass and not deliver on half the shit Todd said, they said str8 up, fuck you run that 200 dollars, G, and take this bag made of recycled used condoms.

And then for the cherry on top, they tried to make up for it by giving everyone $5 worth of their microtransaction money, which is worthless and can only be spent on them.

• Like 1