Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #15

To battle!  

8 members have voted

1. 1. You're to hold a bridge against an enemy army. What do you shout at them?

• You shall not pass!
    • I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!
    • Ni! Ni! Ni!

28 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I actually thought you did that all yourself XD 

Not that it takes away from it or anything. Really I'm just surprised how good the lore is in ESO still. Though I wouldn't have thought so @BTC without your connection to shadow magic included with the passage. 

Been saving some stuff from their lore here and there too for future usage. Didn't expect to see Kyne lore in Coldharbour for instance, just did a really fun quest about a tavern that got sucked in there and trapped a whole community of Nords. That quest felt personal. Was actually pissed.

Messing with the souls of some puny elves or damned Bretons is one thing. They're already destined for Oblivion. But Nords?

We NORDS go to Sovngarde!

I really hope they get the writers from TESO to do the stuff in TES6. That would be the shit.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I really hope they get the writers from TESO to do the stuff in TES6. That would be the shit.

I'd be ok if they didn't, I just want them to fucking stop treating us like kids and put the lore in the forefront, not the back seat. Shouldn't have to go to the ass end of fucking SKYRIM to find A Nord that remembers fucking KYNE. 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I'd be ok if they didn't, I just want them to fucking stop treating us like kids and put the lore in the forefront, not the back seat. Shouldn't have to go to the ass end of fucking SKYRIM to find A Nord that remembers fucking KYNE. 

At least you're entire province wasn't retconned XD

That blue paint tho. That with the helmet just sets everything off. I hate that the helmet is elven XD But it works. Like Valkyrie wings.

Still don't got my Bloodroot Forge armor tho... @The Good Doctor Its actually really easy to do the dlc dungeons if you have their rinkydink membership, which I do lol but that dungeon needs four end game characters to be viable. How'd you do it?

Also read in a thread that they pulled the armor from the dungeon so people would have to pay for it, but that was in 2017, no idea if thats still the case or was ever true since thats the only thread I found saying that.

736830140_DesktopScreenshot2018_08.23-01_16_35_60.thumb.png.928ab7e5c91c40f548d33bcfddc5d156.png295107522_DesktopScreenshot2018_08.23-01_22_19_48.thumb.png.5a14d9163abd3279ce346e7303434445.png983323205_DesktopScreenshot2018_08.23-01_22_27_27.thumb.png.0cba4e8a23f2f9572041b5deb296b93a.png

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

At least you're entire province wasn't retconned XD

Generic humans with generic fantasy setting seemed about right to me :PXD 

Hell I actually liked that about the Imperials at the time since all I wanted back then was a medieval simulator before I knew jack shit about elder scrolls. I only ever played Nords, Imperials, and a Dark Elf. 

6 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Bad seed but the best fuck Geralts ever had

Degenerate :legate:

Geralt doesn't stick it in lying murdering bitches.

Edit- watched it on YT, Geralt would have to be pretty fucking desperate to fall for that line. Cheesy scene, 0/10 would rather have the stupid unicorn.

3 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I love how fucking ssssalty all those snowflakes got over the PC joke in DOOM Eternal.

They're also crying salty tears because someone on the Cyberpunk Twitter wrote "Did you just assume their gender?!" when someone complained about not enough guys being in some art or other.

I swear, the SJW day is not complete til they get some outrage or another.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Celan said:

Degenerate :legate:

Geralt doesn't stick it in lying murdering bitches.

Have we been playing the same series?? :rofl:

1 hour ago, Celan said:

Edit- watched it on YT, Geralt would have to be pretty fucking desperate to fall for that line. Cheesy scene, 0/10 would rather have the stupid unicorn.

XD He’s not a woman, all she’d have to say is “Wanna fuck?” Which is basically what she did. Works on me every time. And it’s after he got to know her, saw her side of things, defeated a big monster together....

Textbook fairytale bang.

Cheesy my ass, lol that shit was legendary. 11/10 would nut again.

1 hour ago, Celan said:

They're also crying salty tears because someone on the Cyberpunk Twitter wrote "Did you just assume their gender?!" when someone complained about not enough guys being in some art or other.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No one gives a fuck about what liberals think anymore. Glorious.

Bullshit. Not even in younger years was Geralt that much of a man whore. Let alone this late in the games. 

De Peyrac-Peyran was his friend, and that bitch made Regis kill his best friend and be ostracized. Nobody does that to Count Brocula. She should be grateful she's still breathing at that point. 

And I don't believe every man is a walking penis. Present company maybe excepted. XD

1 hour ago, Celan said:

Bullshit. Not even in younger years was Geralt that much of a man whore. Let alone this late in the games. 

Hide contents

De Peyrac-Peyran was his friend, and that bitch made Regis kill his best friend and be ostracized. Nobody does that to Count Brocula. She should be grateful she's still breathing at that point. 

And I don't believe every man is a walking penis. Present company maybe excepted. XD

He fucked vampires and a witch covered in blood... and Nilfgaardians. 

Compared to that, this is an upgrade XD 

As for liars, sorceresses...

If he banged her before he learned her side of things I’d agree but I started feeling more sympathetic to her some after completing her little fairytale adventure. She went through a lot, and was abused.

At that point she's responsible for mass murder and doesn’t care in the least. Fuck her and her sob story.

My Geralt didn't fuck no Nilfs. He's got a few standards. 

Benny is either about getting close enough to kill him or is a joke. 

4 minutes ago, Celan said:

Benny is either about getting close enough to kill him or is a joke. 

Your character still fucked him tho XD in guy world the rest are excuses. 

4 minutes ago, Celan said:

Fuck her...

My Geralt didn't fuck no Nilfs. He's got a few standards. 

That’s the idea XD 

I didn’t either, tho Geralt probably did lol. He was a whore before 3.

3 minutes ago, Celan said:

No, he isn't.  That idea is a holdover from the 1st game which even the developers admitted was immature. Fine that the options are there,  but jeezus,  have a little respect for Geralt. 

No XD gotta collect all the cards

I gotta agree with Celan here. Even though her reasons were more justified at that point, and in my head Geralt was really disappointed in what Peyran was part of, I didn't think he would sleep with her. Especially since at that point in the story he's already committed to Yen or Triss, and so it felt like cheating. 

1 minute ago, BTC said:

I gotta agree with Celan here. Even though her reasons were more justified at that point, and in my head Geralt was really disappointed in what Peyran was part of, I didn't think he would sleep with her. Especially since at that point in the story he's already committed to Yen or Triss, and so it felt like cheating. 

I’m gonna quote Celan on this one

”He has neeeeds.” XD 

I don’t like doing anything with the dlc broads afterwards myself but it’s totally in character for him, no matter which way you go.

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I’m gonna quote Celan on this one

”He has neeeeds.” XD 

I don’t like doing anything with the dlc broads afterwards myself but it’s totally in character for him, no matter which way you go.

When did I say that? 

Also,  I didn't keep the Benny fucking scene. Took care of him in Caesar's camp. Had to see it,  though. 

And I don't agree it's in character,  for reasons I already said.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Especially if your Geralt 

Reveal hidden contents

tries banging them both and ends up with neither.

This or no romance is really the only Geralt route I’ve been able to go down and also bang Shani or Syanna without reloading pretty much for the reason BT said. In any run where he’s committed to Yen or Triss, having him sleep around makes it feel a lot less genuine. Especially since we know they care.

Just now, Celan said:

When did I say that? 

Also,  I didn't keep the Benny fucking scene. Took care of him in Caesar's camp. Had to see it,  though. 

And I don't agree it's in character,  for reasons I already said.

Same for me lol I’ve only done the dlc twice, I’m not passing that up for roleplay XD

You said it on Skype