Civil War Aftermath OOC #3

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Well if your being compared to fucking Gregor Clegane, you know your scum XD

He is! No one should cheer for Theo! He’s what happens if you approach Tamriel like an Arena! He’s the end result of the idea that only the strong and powerful can make it and deserve to survive and rule. He’s everything fucked up about Tamriel tbh

Hell, the only way he could more perfectly encapsulate Tamriel is if he was racist. He just facilitated it instead

Edited by BTC

56 minutes ago, BTC said:

He is! No one should cheer for Theo! He’s what happens if you approach Tamriel like an Arena! He’s the end result of the idea that only the strong and powerful can make it and deserve to survive and rule. He’s everything fucked io about Tamriel tbh

That didn't stop Brund from being the best thing to happen to Skyrim since Ulfric.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, BTC said:

He is! No one should cheer for Theo! He’s what happens if you approach Tamriel like an Arena! He’s the end result of the idea that only the strong and powerful can make it and deserve to survive and rule. He’s everything fucked up about Tamriel tbh

tin.jpg

This is some weird subliminal messages from BT to try and convince us Theo is actually in the right, alongside his social Darwinism XD

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

This is some weird subliminal messages from BT to try and convince us Theo is actually in the right, alongside his social Darwinism XD

3 minutes ago, BTC said:

He is! No one should cheer for Theo! He’s what happens if you approach Tamriel like an Arena! He’s the end result of the idea that only the strong and powerful can make it and deserve to survive and rule. He’s everything fucked io about Tamriel tbh

:o

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

That didn't stop Brund from being the best thing to happen to Skyrim since Ulfric.

I think you could argue Theo was the best thing to happen to High Rock too. But if the “best thing” is so fucked up like Theo is, I would say it’s not worth it. With Theo I wanted to show how fucked up the Tamriel as Arena thinking could be

But that’s enough about that. I want to save some of this stuff for the stories I have planned

• Like 2

Doc and Colonel’s other post 

Man, I got sorts sad when Mila went off on Baldur. We all know where she’s coming from, and it’s heartbreaking to hear her fight with Baldur. Here’s hoping he can make it up to her, one day

On a happier note, I’m very excited for Mila becomes a witch. And I don’t care what Roseloe says, I like that Mila is remembering what Endar said, because of Mila learns from the both of them she’s going to be a badass mage. 

But I do worry what’ll happen if she sees Endar again. She’ll likely realize he sold her soul. Here’s hoping she and Boldir realize they need him before they murder him in anger. 

Another good post, y’all. 

Edited by BTC
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think...Valga's a horrible influence. I'm not the biggest fan of guilt by association, but her former coven are depraved ritualists who engage in blood sacrifice, cannibalism, and brutal rape for the fun of it on a regular basic. It's pretty fucking telling I think Endar's influence on her is way better, and he's from House Televani, another group of nut cases. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Reveal hidden contents

I think...Valga's a horrible influence. I'm not the biggest fan of guilt by association, but her former coven are depraved ritualists who engage in blood sacrifice, cannibalism, and brutal rape for the fun of it on a regular basic. It's pretty fucking telling I think Endar's influence on her is way better, and he's from House Televani, another group of nut cases. 

No need for guilt by association. She had her servant kidnapping kids for sacrifice to Clavicus Vile in an effort to restore her human form... Yeah, Roseoe is kind of a monster.

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:
  Hide contents

No need for guilt by association. She had her servant kidnapping kids for sacrifice to Clavicus Vile in an effort to restore her human form... Yeah, Roseoe is kind of a monster.

The most cruel and deplorable firefly ever to fly the skys of nirn XD Buzzzz buzzzzzzz buzzzzzz

8 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Bretons also mixed with Nords. Thats why I think it has to do with the Ehlnofex, the elven blood separates them racially and metaphysically.

Probably not as much. I mean, Colovians basically are bastardized Nords. I guess it would also make a difference if it's the mother or father since the children carry the mother's characteristics mostly. I'm not sure where you get that Bretons are more distant from the Ehlnofey.

15 minutes ago, Celan said:

Probably not as much. I mean, Colovians basically are bastardized Nords. I guess it would also make a difference if it's the mother or father since the children carry the mother's characteristics mostly. I'm not sure where you get that Bretons are more distant from the Ehlnofey.

Because they’re part elven? That simple fact alone makes them the most distant. Old ehlnofey were elven, proto elven. Wandering Ehlnofey, proto human. 

Even if they aren’t the shortest, they’re the furthest from the wandering ehlnofey development wise for sure and definitely old ehlnofey, as they’re some of the most mixed up of all races, reachmen especially. Because not only did they de evolve from ehlnofey to nedes, they also actually evolved into something else entirely, the Bretons. 

The Altmer concerned themselves with racial purity and the like for similar reasons, preserving their Aldmeri traits because Aldmer were closer to their ancestors than they were

12 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Because they’re part elven?

Even if they aren’t the shortest, they’re the furthest from the wandering ehlnofey development wise for sure and definitely old ehlnofey, as they’re some of the most mixed up of all races, reachmen especially.

The Altmer concerned themselves with racial purity and the like for similar reasons, preserving their Aldmeri traits because Aldmer were closer to their ancestors than they were

So? And where is it written that all the Ehlnofey looked alike and were tall?

Makes more sense to me to say that Nords are tall because of association with (hummida hummida) giants, Colovians are tall because they're mostly Nord, and Bretons are mostly Nede so they're puny weaklings.

5 minutes ago, Celan said:

So? And where is it written that all the Ehlnofey looked alike and were tall?

Makes more sense to me to say that Nords are tall because of association with (hummida hummida) giants, Colovians are tall because they're mostly Nord, and Bretons are mostly Nede so they're puny weaklings.

And why do you think giants were tall...

Just look at the height of those that are higher up the development line... Altmer and aldmer, closest to their ancestors... tall.

Giants are considered to be “fathers”, and believed to be where Nords also came from, they’re very tall. Et’eda like Stuhn, also tall.

The closer you are to the et’eda and the ehlnofey, the taller you are. The pattern holds more often than it doesn’t.

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

And why do you think giants were tall...

Just look at the height of those that are higher up the development line... Altmer and aldmer, closest to their ancestors... tall.

Giants are considered to be “fathers”, and believed to be where Nords also came from, they’re very tall. Et’eda like Stuhn, also tall.

The closer you are to the et’eda and the ehlnofey, the taller you are. The pattern holds more often than it doesn’t.

Because they're tall. XD It's just a different characteristic. I don't believe anyone says the giants were the Nords' pregenitors, just that they were part of their ancestry, the other being Nedes who it appears were shorter. Everyone has equal descent from the Ehlnofey, it's not like there was some other race the Ehlnofey were mixing with.

That Theyre nord pregenitors is simply a theory. One 911th cow backs up.

It’s quite possible that Nords and giants are cousins, with giants having maintained their height somehow, possibly from a cultural split we’re unaware of. They did eventually stop using giants as kings and the like and their cultures did eventually move apart.

everyone does not have equal descent, Hell Redguards aren’t even from them at all. Orcs are so different from Altmer people forget they’re elves

I personally don’t think it’s as simple as “lull they’re just tall” but I never said it was a fact, I said it was my theory.

Besides, it would explain how Altmer and Nords, two of the closest to their respective ancestries happen to be the tallest of both races, man and mer.

4 hours ago, Celan said:

Who says redguards aren't from them?

Correction, it’s “possible” that they did not come from ehlnofey, in this Kalpa. It’s a fan theory that they came from a previous kalpa, partially based on mk’s ramblings about Yokuda being the past, Tamriel present, and Akaviri in the future when associated with “traveling” there.

Since most people don’t believe it’s literally gonna take time travel to get to Yokuda, they assume it’s metaphorical, not literal.

Mk’s ramblings puts the question of their origin up in the air really. 

Anyway, the Wandering Ehlnofey came about literally because these were the spirits that aligned themselves with Shor.

mixing the blood of those that did not would metaphysically distance them from the original Wandering Ehlnofey.

This is true culturally as well, as Bretons because of Altmer ties in culture now call Shor or Sheor, the Bad Man, Aka Lorkhan.

• Like 1