Civil War Aftermath OOC #3

56 minutes ago, BTC said:

How does that explain Imperials, Dunmer, and Khajiit then? And Bosmeri women, who are also the same height as those races? 

Imperials are closer to the wandering ehlnofey than Bretons are, so they're taller. Colovians are fair of skin and I believe said to even look almost Nordic. 

Dunmer I'm not sure about their heights off the top of my head but I do know that their split from Aldmeri culture is why Altmer are now Aldmer. I think this theory holds better for humans, elves are effected a bit differently, and of course daedra have directly meddled in their de evolution as well and are much more varied than humans.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

The height sliders in ESO vary with race. The max Breton height is still like a smidgin above the Nordic average. :P 

I wasn’t talking about height anymore...more the exploits of certain Bretons against the Pact

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Imperials are closer to the wandering ehlnofey than Bretons are, so they're taller.

Is that the case in the other games? Because they’re the same size as Bretons in Skyrim

I’ve just been going off of the Skyrim heights, which have Imperials and Bretons and Dunmer as the same sizes. Idk what ESO or the earlier games have the heights as

Edited by BTC

56 minutes ago, Celan said:

I assumed imperials were taller than Bretons because of mixing with Nords.

Bretons also mixed with Nords. Thats why I think it has to do with the Ehlnofex, the elven blood separates them racially and metaphysically.

1 minute ago, BTC said:

I wasn’t talking about height anymore...more the exploits of certain Bretons against the Pact

Oh, lol, in that case yeah they're pretty freaking savage. I still haven't seen a major faction come close to matching the brutality the Bretons displayed in their invasion of Morrowind. The Dominion tried some shit too, but it was way less impressive.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

56 minutes ago, BTC said:

Is that the case in the other games? Because they’re the same size as Bretons in Skyrim

I always thought that they were shorter... I know what uesp says but I swear they look smaller than imperials. 

Well, it says their men are the same height. Breton women are shorter.

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Oh, lol, in that case yeah they're pretty freaking savage. I still haven't seen a major faction come close to matching the brutality the Bretons displayed in their invasion of Morrowind. The Dominion tried some shit too, but it was way less impressive.

Me and Colonel did the quest when they destroyed the village, poisoned some girls mother, saying they would only give the antitode if she would let them gangrape her. And me and Colonel are just "What a bunch of dicks. Maybe there all like Theodore after all!"

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Me and Colonel did the question when they destroyed the village, poisoned some girls mother, saying they would only give the antitode if they would let them gangrape her. And me and Colonel are just "What a bunch of dicks. Maybe there all like Theodore after all!"

On 8/13/2018 at 11:30 AM, The Good Doctor said:

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it. XD 

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

So they look shorter because they're just smaller in body. That along with their shorter women gave the impression that Bretons were all overall smaller.

That makes a lot more sense. I hadn’t ever really thought about the weight making a difference but it would as far as perception

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

Me and Colonel did the question when they destroyed the village, poisoned some girls mother, saying they would only give the antitode if they would let them gangrape her. And me and Colonel are just "What a bunch of dicks. Maybe there all like Theodore after all!"

That whole invasion was one of the shadiest things the Bretons have ever done. They basically packed their ships with all the most vile people they had on hand (some were even slated for execution), put them under the command of their most ruthless and cruel generals, and sent them east to be the Pact's problem. Got rid of their own crooks and resulted in their enemies getting ravaged hard.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

3 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

And me and Colonel are just "What a bunch of dicks. Maybe there all like Theodore after all!"

Well that’s just rude, insulting the rest of the Bretons like that. 

56 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

That whole invasion was one of the shadiest things the Bretons have ever done. They basically packed their ships with all the most vile people they had on hand (some were even slated for execution), put them under the command of their most ruthless and cruel generals, and sent them east to be the Pact's problem. Got rid of their own crooks and resulted in their enemies getting ravaged hard.

Pretty fucking smart really.

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

That’s some fucked up shit

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Pretty fucking smart really.

Yup. Smart to do it to the Pact, too. They have so many tensions in-house already that additional elements of destabilization could very easily be what shatters them. And it damn near did.

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

And yet Theo somehow still stands out XD 

I mean, the ESO Bretons basically built an army of people to do on a large scale what Theo did to one person. I think they take the cake on this one

Edited by BTC

Just now, BTC said:

I mean, the ESO Bretons basically built an army of people to do on a large scale what Theo did to one person. I think they take the cake on this one

What's funny is that they all seem so nice when you're doing a Covenant run. XD