Civil War Aftermath OOC #3

13 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Goddamn am I always late to the party.

Hide contents

Great posts Doc N' BT! I'm rooting for the HOUSE OF MILK, didn't expect Peryite to be into vore though 

shudders.

I would have typed so much more but I'd be repeating things without much originality ;) 

Thanks Czar!

House of Milk? But they’re Bretons, not Imperials :P 

Thinking on it now, having per fall into a pit probably would’ve been more appropriate imagery as far as her soul being Peryite’s now, but him being a dragon made eating seem appropriate in the moment

Edited by BTC
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, BTC said:

Hide contents

Thanks Czar!

House of Milk? But they’re Bretons, not Imperials :P 

Thinking on it now, having per fall into a pit probably would’ve been more appropriate imagery as far as her soul being Peryite’s now, but him being a dragon made eating seem more appropriate 

I was talking about the twins

:P

"You want to be a knight, now?"

"Why not? You've seen the way these people live. And we're already part of it now. Might as well make it official."

"Your sigil should be a big ol' jug of milk."

Edited by TheCzarsHussar
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Hide contents

I was talking about the twins

:P

"You want to be a knight, now?"

"Why not? You've seen the way these people live. And we're already part of it now. Might as well make it official."

"Your sigil should be a big ol' jug of milk."

Oh, I gotcha. But I stand by what I said, Tyne is definitely a Breton name so I don’t care what Faida says, only Imps can have milk sigils :P 

• Haha 3

Doc and Colonel’s post

“I lost my helmet fighting a monster from Oblivion who made me look like a Breton by comparison."

¬¬

“This war’s complicated enough without their involvement. I'm not sure it's entirely coincidental, either. For whatever reason, Daedra are paying attention to this war. Or those that will be involved in it.”

I’m excited for this to continue to come up. I think you’re right about them paying attention to those involved. And I want to add that I like how we’ve eased into their involvement, for the most part. It feels more natural, or maybe just better storytelling that way.

Anyway, I’m really curious who the third soul is. Naarifin was so unexpected I’m not sure if I really have a good idea who it’ll be after that. I’m not sure you could really one up that soul. So maybe it’s more personal? God, that would suck. I really hope it isn’t, like someone Boldir knows

Oh, and are they going after Goldbrand? Good lord, they’re gonna get real involved with the Daedra if they aren’t careful. Even more than they already are, that is

Hrondar the Goat! And he’s stubborn! No one else will get this but I am very happy about this character XD 

Great post. I really enjoyed Boldir and Baldur’s conversation. It’s good to have them back together and just shootin the shit. I’m looking forward to seeing how they figure out this Daedra situation. And if Endar provides any sort of clarity to that whenever he finally shows up. He’s basically the resident Daedric expert already, so they might as well make use of him. Good job y’all

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Luckily Boldir jumped to the agreement when Clavicus said that it would be strangers to him

;) That was a question of mine way back too. 

And :rofl: you can't get mad at that lol, Bretons are indeed short! Which makes a lot of their women pretty hot, at least in ESO. Skyrim, Breton women all had that weird forehead wrinkle.

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Hide contents

Luckily Boldir jumped to the agreement when Clavicus said that it would be strangers to him

;) That was a question of mine way back too. 

And :rofl: you can't get mad at that lol, Bretons are indeed short! Which makes a lot of their women pretty hot, at least in ESO. Skyrim, Breton women all had that weird forehead wrinkle.

Oh ok, that’s reassuring.

And no they aren’t! They’re the same sizes as Dunmer, Imperials, and Khajiit. The women are the shortest, tied with Khajiit women. But even that is a small difference from those other races. Back in Arena, Bretons were actually one of the taller races. 

55 minutes ago, BTC said:

Hide contents

Oh ok, that’s reassuring.

And no they aren’t! They’re the same sizes as Dunmer, Imperials, and Khajiit. The women are the shortest, tied with Khajiit women. But even that is a small difference from those other races. Back in Arena, Bretons were actually one of the taller races. 

They're short too dude XD You're talking to a guy that is six foot four, lol, yall boys are short :P It's ok, short is nice. For women.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Hide contents

They're short too dude XD You're talking to a guy that is six foot four, lol, yall boys are short :P It's ok, short is nice. For women.

They are probably below the Tamrielic average, since there are more races above their height than equal to or below it. 

I do distinctly remember us having this conversation before. But I think at the time that was when you thought Bretons were shorter than Imperials 

55 minutes ago, BTC said:

Hide contents

They are probably below the Tamrielic average, since there are more races above their height than equal to or below it. 

I do distinctly remember us having this conversation before. But I think at the time that was when you thought Bretons were shorter than Imperials 

I still think they are, lol. I do remember the actual heights given from various games, but Bretons just always seem to look the smol-est lol. Next to Bosmer.

Stereotypes die hard. XD 

I'm glad Baldur thinks Dales is entertaining XD Dales would probably feel like Tyrion in Game of Thrones and how the nobles think he's "entertaining".

Good post. I still have mix feelings on the development, but I was glad to see some of the Grim Ones aren't happy at all with the Boldir situation. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I wonder why Bretons are short anyway. You'd think the Aldmeri ancestry would've made them taller instead.

I had a theory that it's because they're the furthest away from both bloodlines. The further you get from the Ehlnofey, the shorter you get. The Bretons are so mixed up that both bloodlines reject them and thus, they are smol.

Bosmer in kind are also short and while elves, and some even look Altmer, most are quite short and I think it's because of their green pact and their affinity to change what they are. To literally almost anything. 

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Stereotypes die hard. XD 

Especially for rock brained Nords :P 

Yeah I don’t get what they aren’t taller. I guess the facial features and innate magical talent are the hallmarkers of that Altmer heritage. Still strange that height isn’t as well. Unless the Nedes were really short or something

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I had a theory that it's because they're the furthest away from both bloodlines. The further you get from the Ehlnofey, the shorter you get. The Bretons are so mixed up that both bloodlines reject them and thus, they are smol.

Bosmer in kind are also short and while elves, and some even look Altmer, most are quite short and I think it's because of their green pact and their affinity to change what they are. To literally almost anything. 

How does that explain Imperials, Dunmer, and Khajiit then? And Bosmeri women, who are also the same height as those races? 

Edited by BTC

57 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Meaning Bretons tend to be the shorter of humans because the elven blood puts them even further from the wandering ehlnofey bloodline, and their being men already holds them back from ever getting too close to the old ehlnofex bloodline.

2 minutes ago, BTC said:

Man, I’m glad ESO set a precedent. All these folks looking down on the Bretons. Well you’ll all see how wrong you are :devil:

The height sliders in ESO vary with race. The max Breton height is still like a smidge above the Nordic average. :P 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.