Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #12

Pick the Princes that you, a denizen of Tamriel, would most want to worship from each group  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Group 1

• Azura
    • Mehrunes Dagon
    • Vaermina
    • Nocturnal
    • Sheogorath
  2. 2. Group 2

• Hermaeus Mora
    • Malacath
    • Meridia
    • Namira
    • Sanguine
  3. 3. Round 3

• Peryite
    • Clavicus Vile
    • Boethiah
    • Hircine
    • Mephala
    • Molag Bal

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Ah I see now. 

So accidentally killing kids, that's the secret to killing almighty Cthulhu and Friends. Eeeeeddgee.

I hope Cartman is a boss in this game too.

No it's because the desire for atonement overrides safety XD He was a brutal bandit, but it says alot when he accidentally killed a kid and his mom, he it basically crushed him utterly, and drove him to the hamlet to seek redemption. 

7 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Definitely downloading some of those Darkest Souls mods. Want my Faraammmm.

Oh yeah there's alot of really amazing mods for Darkest Dungeon. I wouldn't go overboard with them on your first playthrough though. Skin mods are perfectly fine.

Everything from Marvein Seo is fucking great. He makes custom classes, and there basically Redhook levels of quality. Can't tell the difference between them and vanilla, which is crazy. (Don't get the Color of Madness trinkets or the Crimson court trinket mods though it'll cause your game to crash if you don't have the DLC)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1130829365

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1175904375

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1221097087

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1089257023

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

DLC worth it? The color of madness especially has me curious because of its very obvious inspiration and namesake.

All three are really good XD Cheap too. However, Crimson Court is harder then the base game, and if you have it installed, it makes the base game fucking harder. It's not for beginners. However, you choose what part of the DLC to activate for the save, so you can add the cool shit like the new class and the new district system, without getting the super hard stuff till you ready.

This morning has been a cluster fuck lmao. First I get told I’m having a 320 range today and to show up to first form in full kit. Roger that. I get there and they are like whoops that tomorrow go change into pt’s. Roger that. Get to my room, forgot my CAC card this morning for the first time in 2 months so I can’t get into my room. Cool. Walk down to staff duty and they take 30 minutes to even send someone with the master key. Meet the master key guy in my barracks and wait another 15 minutes while he bullshits with CQ, but they are both Sergeants so I can’t get pissy with them. Finally get into my room and change and now no one can tell me where the platoon is conducting pt so I’m just sitting here lmao. Fuck my life

edit: “Ok just pt in your room” -team leader who also isn’t at pt. Boy we boutta snooze! Lmao

Edited by Centurion

Fuck:dntknw:

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I tackled my first boss, a witch, and my first warrior got killed :cry: boiled and eaten alive. My party barely survived.

They won, but man the cost

"A trifling victory...but a victory nonetheless!" Press F guys...

You could have gotten him out if you attacked the Cauldron :( 

39 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

"A trifling victory...but a victory nonetheless!" Press F guys...

You could have gotten him out if you attacked the Cauldron :( 

I did, he kept going back in XD then when he was at deaths door she tenderized everyone and that killed him. Ah well.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I'm good on cash luckily, and there was free medical and psyche services recently.

I got another viking named "Mobec". She is a nymphomaniac that recieves +20 percent stress heal at the brothel XD THAT'S Rebec. 

You know you can rename all the characters, and switch between four different color appearances? If she is Rebec you can her that and change her hair color to match. 

Naming the characters after people and characters you know makes them easier to keep track of. And it makes the game a bit more fun. :Mora:

:HeyBalrog:

• Like 1

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

3 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I'm good on cash luckily, and there was free medical and psyche services recently.

I got another viking named "Mobec". She is a nymphomaniac that recieves +20 percent stress heal at the brothel XD THAT'S Rebec. 

Wat. Leave my characters out of whatever stupid shit you guys are playing now.

2 hours ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

You know you can rename all the characters, and switch between four different color appearances? If she is Rebec you can her that and change her hair color to match. 

Naming the characters after people and characters you know makes them easier to keep track of. And it makes the game a bit more fun. :Mora:

:HeyBalrog:

Yea I did that last night, also changed the other one to Veleda.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

4 hours ago, Celan said:

Wat. Leave my characters out of whatever stupid shit you guys are playing now.

"Dazzling, reeling, about to break!"

7 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I don’t think I can use her... to afraid, can’t watch this horrible game violate her the way they did my first crusader.

You need to maximise your rosters potential, if you aint going to use her, fire herXD