Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #12

Pick the Princes that you, a denizen of Tamriel, would most want to worship from each group  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Group 1

• Azura
    • Mehrunes Dagon
    • Vaermina
    • Nocturnal
    • Sheogorath
  2. 2. Group 2

• Hermaeus Mora
    • Malacath
    • Meridia
    • Namira
    • Sanguine
  3. 3. Round 3

• Peryite
    • Clavicus Vile
    • Boethiah
    • Hircine
    • Mephala
    • Molag Bal

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

You’re like one step away from sucking dudes in the parking lot for coupons.

LMAO bills hit a little hard this pay cycle

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

I thought that that shit didn't start until you get out of the Army. @Centurion are you even addicted to heroin yet?

Heroin no, cigarettes and alcohol yes

Fuck:dntknw:

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I’ve seen

Crusader, Jester, Healer chick and plague doctor. Haven’t really figured out the plague doctor yet though. Seems pretty meh to me.

and

Hellion, hound master, occultist and I forgot the last one.

Plauge Doctor shines in Cove. Everything there has alot of PROT, but the Plauge Doctors blight grenades make fucking minse meat of them. The Doctor can also cure all your heroes diseases for free!  Same in ruins!

What abilities do you have for them.

Houndmaster is one of the most powerful characters in the game. He can use his whistle to get rid of PROT, Mark enemies for the Bounty Hunter, and his hound attack is powerful by itself, doing high damage as well as bleed. He also has a stress heal.

Here's the skills you should have

Crusader-Smite-Scroll-Holy Lance (OH FUCK OH FUCK https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj2HvGPv0XM)-Inspiring Cry (Get this, having a second stress healer will be a god send) Battlefield Heal is good, if you can't bring another heal, it will do so unlock that just in case. 

Highwayman Gunshit, Duelists Advance, Point Blank, and the cut. Keep Tracking for later.

Vestal- Heal, Divine Heal (It's a group wide heal, can mean life or death GET IT), Judgement, and her stun 

Plauge Doctor- Plauge Grenades (You can infect the entire backline if you need too spamming this is evil), Battlefield Medicine (Small heal, but it also cures blight and bleeding which becomes a HUGE issue in later levels) stun (also clears corpses awesome), and Noxius Blast. Blight Blight Blight.  

Jester: Stress Heal, Battle Ballad, Dirk stab, and FINALE (One of the most powerful moves in the game, use the Dirk stab to get into the front and then unleash it after battle ballad

Houndmaster Target Whistle, Hounds Rush, Cry Havoc, Lick Wounds. All the Houndmasters kit is super good, but these are the best.

Always have a  Healer. Always have a Stunner. Always have a tank. Always have a damage dealer. And always have stress healer. Every class can fit multiple roles at the same time, but they still should be dedicated to doing one main thing.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I’ve seen

Crusader, Jester, Healer chick and plague doctor. Haven’t really figured out the plague doctor yet though. Seems pretty meh to me.

and

Hellion, hound master, occultist and I forgot the last one.

OH and Hellion is super good too. So good, people often have a hard time choosing what stuff to give her. I would say experiment with her kit. Only one that's a super must have is Iron Swan.

I suddenly feel bad for thinking the Dark Souls talk was a bit annoying, because I’m loving these Darkest Dungeon hints from Balrog. 

And Colonel, he’s right, don’t fuck with the Shambler. I’ve had two party wipes to that bastard, and one I lost some nice trinkets too. Fuckin Eldritch ass ain’t a joke

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

You can change colour palettes XD

Ah... lol XD Well I'm keeping Rebec's.

Dude Dismas is the motherfucking MVP, that riposte skill is sooo sick fucking nasty. He chain kills whole squads! They literally line up to get their throats slit.

Rogues are so fucking lit, doesn't matter what position he's in he's got an answer for it. I lol'd when he and some dark priest thing were going at it and they kept dodging eachother's attacks back and forth XD DBZ shit.

And the rogues work so well with the lance combo from the knight since they jump positions with their attacks. 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

16 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Ah... lol XD Well I'm keeping Rebec's.

Dude Dismas is the motherfucking MVP, that riposte skill is sooo sick fucking nasty. He chain kills whole squads! They literally line up to get their throats slit.

Rogues are so fucking lit, doesn't matter what position he's in he's got an answer for it. I lol'd when he and some dark priest thing were going at it and they kept dodging eachother's attacks back and forth XD DBZ shit.

And the rogues work so well with the lance combo from the knight since they jump positions with their attacks. 

It's because the dude is fucking broken on the inside XD He's able to kill monster so effectively, cause he a very damaged human. You read the backstory comic I showed you right? 

And yeah, Highwayman and Crusader have alot of syngery. Which is ironic, cause there basically the opposite in personality and fighting style.

tumblr_os65bc6nKs1qhs544o2_r2_500.png