Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #12

Pick the Princes that you, a denizen of Tamriel, would most want to worship from each group  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Group 1

• Azura
    • Mehrunes Dagon
    • Vaermina
    • Nocturnal
    • Sheogorath
  2. 2. Group 2

• Hermaeus Mora
    • Malacath
    • Meridia
    • Namira
    • Sanguine
  3. 3. Round 3

• Peryite
    • Clavicus Vile
    • Boethiah
    • Hircine
    • Mephala
    • Molag Bal

1 minute ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

We could just have made the poll a multiple choice question and see who racks up the most votes. 

My plan was to have four groups of four, and then the next poll be the winner from each group. But I could only do three questions. If we continue the poll for the next thread I might take the top two vote getters from the third group since it’s the largest. Or just do the winner from each group like my original plan

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I believe Halo MCC was also heavily implied to be on PC soon too.

Now THAT I would be SO amp’d for. Goodbye last reason ever to buy an Xbox, not that I ever was gonna again.

Fuck Halo 5 though.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Now THAT I would be SO amp’d for. Goodbye last reason ever to buy an Xbox, not that I ever was gonna again.

Fuck Halo 5 though.

Kinda weird Halo is no longer a console exclusive, but Microsoft is making big bucks with there play anywhere program, might as well apply it to their flagship too XD

So the winners so far till Centurion votes are Malacath Boethiah and lame ass Azura.

Funnily enough, out of all of them my girl Boethiah’s the only one that never caught hands from anyone XD Azura got Chim’d, and Malacath got ate and shat. Probably figuratively but still.

edit

and witch

14 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I clicked Meridia but I meant to choose Malacath. So pretend like that’s one for him.

I hate Meridia.

I’m curious to know why, and why Azura surprised you. I figured people would go for the ‘good’ Daedra

Edited by BTCollins

2 minutes ago, BTCollins said:

I’m curious to know why, and why Azusa surprised you. I figured people would go for the ‘good’ Daedra

For me he takes care of his followers better than petty ass Azura does.

Not to mention how badass Trinimalarkay is lol, and intriguing. 

5 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Kinda weird Halo is no longer a console exclusive, but Microsoft is making big bucks with there play anywhere program, might as well apply it to their flagship too XD

No Halo Reach tho??

0/10

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Azura got Chim’d

Meh. Vivec is a good character and all, but that whole RP was a wankfest for him. I just place it in the “C0DA” universe box and ignore it, myself.

2 minutes ago, BTCollins said:

I’m curious to know why, and why Azusa surprised you. I figured people would go for the ‘good’ Daedra

I hate Meridia because she was the biggest sponsor of the Ayleid enslavement of man.

I am surprised people voted Azura because she acts like such a bitch.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Meh. Vivec is a good character and all, but that whole RP was a wankfest for him. I just place it in the “C0DA” universe box and ignore it, myself.

I love both Vivec on trial and C0da so I’ll keep the wankfest for myself.

Wankfest or not Azura still gets thrash’d.

Plus, that piece by MK would explain why of all the Daedric princes why Azura was the only one not to appear before the Dovahkiin or as a voice.

Even Clavicus in his weakened state managed to manifest himself before you, but not Azura.

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I hate Meridia because she was the biggest sponsor of the Ayleid enslavement of man.

Everything involved with Kirk is just wank feast to his favourite character at the time.

Isn't she benevolent towards her followers?

• Like 1

Sheogorath? He executes his followers for growing beards... 

I forgot Malacath wasn’t in the same category lol, no I meant him XD 

But he only does that to the denizens of Shivering Isles.

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Oooh, yeah, that’s a bit of a downer lol. Still, I voted for her because undead hunting seems like it could be a pretty sweet gig, especially if sponsored by a prince. 

She seems alright to me. Though like Colonel said, you don’t actually interact with her. But anyone who gets a statue that big has got to be doing something right for their followers

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I love both Vivec on trial and C0da so I’ll keep the wankfest for myself.

I like C0DA for what it is, but I don’t treat it like it’s the same universe that we play in. Especially since the whole point was that there are infinite canons. 

I don’t much care for the trial though, because it feels more like a shitty fan fiction to me written by people who just couldn’t get enough of how edgy and awesome their favorite character was.

I like C0DA for what it is, but I don’t treat it like it’s the same universe that we play in. Especially since the whole point was that there are infinite canons. 

I don’t much care for the trial though, because it feels more like a shitty fan fiction to me written by people who just couldn’t get enough of how edgy and awesome their favorite character was.

Vivec: Nothing personal kid!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BTCollins said:

She seems alright to me. Though like Colonel said, you don’t actually interact with her. But anyone who gets a statue that big has got to be doing something right for their followers

I voted for her too. She’s a petty bitch, but she’s predictable and treats her devotees well. Sure, she cursed the Chimer, but it only made them cooler. XD And they did turn their backs from her to follow false gods who were making them weak. The Good Daedra are why the Dunmer are strong, imo.

Plus, she saved her devoted followers from the apocalypse by guiding them to Skyrim. And she was besties with the Nerevarine. Lol. Idk, I used to hate her, but she’s grown on me over the years.

• Like 1