Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #12

Pick the Princes that you, a denizen of Tamriel, would most want to worship from each group  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Group 1

• Azura
    • Mehrunes Dagon
    • Vaermina
    • Nocturnal
    • Sheogorath
  2. 2. Group 2

• Hermaeus Mora
    • Malacath
    • Meridia
    • Namira
    • Sanguine
  3. 3. Round 3

• Peryite
    • Clavicus Vile
    • Boethiah
    • Hircine
    • Mephala
    • Molag Bal

27 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

You’ll simply have to target and kill the fuse guy every turn. For me it became a battle of attrition where I spent every turn killing bandits and only if there were none or one left did I hit the canon.

I’ll give it another go and try that. Bringing a highwayman this time, my party was great for stunning and controlling groups but a little lacking in damage. 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

They were, but I already used mine killing the other bandits, so when it called for reinforcements it was the fuse dudes turn. My other characters used their turns healing or something.

Basically i fucked up. No idea it was gonna Wally Wop me like that.

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

They were, but I already used mine killing the other bandits, so when it called for reinforcements it was the fuse dudes turn. My other characters used their turns healing or something.

Basically i fucked up. No idea it was gonna Wally Wop me like that.

In a world of Cthulhu and other Eldirtch Horros, it's kinda funny a fucking old Cannon is one of the toughest bosses.

God I wish I didn’t gave to work today. Tempted to just call out and go home XD 

Addicted already XD

2 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I called in lol fuck today

Lmao way to go!

woke up at 04 for a range, went there and at 0630 they managed to convince range control to let us go hot, so I fired my thirteen 40 mike mikes and left. Now I’m just sitting in my buddies room in the barracks playing Pubg. Literally gonna be doing this all day until the “off” message comes thru at 16 or 17

• Like 1

Fuck:dntknw:

Started a new campaign and got further than my last one in under an hour XD I made a lot of stupid mistakes before but they’re rectified. Killed the necromancer apprentice, that was easy tho. Almost got my original party all to 3, just gotta train up my healer and then they’ll go back at it in the ruins.

Mesnwhile trying to get some good synergy with my other characters. Hellion, bounty hunter, houndmaster and occult but his stress heal is ass compared to the jester. Thinking of going jester, bounty hunter, occultist and hellion instead. Haven’t got a jester yet tho.

Yea, I'm not downing the difficulty. Would make me feel like a bitch. I'm grabbing Cthulhu by the dick and staring him down like a MAN.

Facing the witch again, wish me luck XD Gonna bring my castaway tank. Team is "Delvers of the Dark". Vestal, Jester, Hellion, Crusader. They've been a good B team so far, hopefully they'll pull it off. Good damage so if/when my tank gets swallowed I'll have the others start wailing on her.

Yea, I'm not downing the difficulty. Would make me feel like a bitch. I'm grabbing Cthulhu by the dick and staring him down like a MAN.

Facing the witch again, wish me luck XD Gonna bring my castaway tank. Team is "Delvers of the Dark". Vestal, Jester, Hellion, Crusader. They've been a good B team so far, hopefully they'll pull it off. Good damage so if/when my tank gets swallowed I'll have the others start wailing on her.

Make sure you use Finale on her from the Jester, it will destory her.

58 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

The more stuff you use the more finale does. So do Battle Ballad-Dirk Stab, and then Finale.

Gotcha, thanks. I didn't know the buff for it actually stacked...

Also :rofl: I went through a whole battle without getting hit because my team's got the dodging skills of goku after landing on planet Namek for the first time. 

And, stuns. 

Beat that stupid cannon XD I see what yall mean, it's basically a one shot. Made sure I had a team that could hit almost anywhere. Team "Oddball", Jester, Highwayman, Occultist, Hellion. Running out of level 2 characters at this point, most of them are 3 now.

1 hour ago, Centurion said:

Lmao guys! Oklahoma passed a referendum legalizing medical marijuana! I’m just sitting here thinking about this crazy back pain and all the pain in my joints and wondering what it’s gonna be like at the end of my 2 1/2... XD

You jest but when I retire I'm going to a legal marijuana state and I'm smokin it up and eating whatever the fuck I want till I fucking die of a heart attack with half a philly cheese steak in my mouth.

Gotta keep that glaucoma in check dig?