Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #12

Pick the Princes that you, a denizen of Tamriel, would most want to worship from each group  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Group 1

• Azura
    • Mehrunes Dagon
    • Vaermina
    • Nocturnal
    • Sheogorath
  2. 2. Group 2

• Hermaeus Mora
    • Malacath
    • Meridia
    • Namira
    • Sanguine
  3. 3. Round 3

• Peryite
    • Clavicus Vile
    • Boethiah
    • Hircine
    • Mephala
    • Molag Bal

29 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Beat that stupid cannon XD I see what yall mean, it's basically a one shot. Made sure I had a team that could hit almost anywhere. Team "Oddball", Jester, Highwayman, Occultist, Hellion. Running out of level 2 characters at this point, most of them are 3 now.

Honestly, what I do is just focus on leveling up low levels to level 3 until I run out of level 1 bosses. By then you should have a very diverse (At least three full groups) roster of soldiers that can now go to level 3 dungeons.

Before you do those dungeons, make sure all your troopers are upgraded to level 2 in weapons and armor, as well as skills.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Honestly, what I do is just focus on leveling up low levels to level 3 until I run out of level 1 bosses. By then you should have a very diverse (At least three full groups) roster of soldiers that can now go to level 3 dungeons.

Before you do those dungeons, make sure all your troopers are upgraded to level 2 in weapons and armor, as well as skills.

That's exactly what I'm workin on. I just upgraded the blacksmith for level 3 weapons and armor.

Beat the prophet with flying colors, stopped going into those fights blind because honestly, this game has enough difficulty as is. It aint like dark souls where you can just try and try again no big lol, losing is fucking costly. 

So anyway I won, but one of my vikings got converted to Christianity in the process XDXD :rofl: She said "Fuck Kyne, Kynareth save me!!"

Yea, she's taking a trip to the sanitarium. Cant have that shit.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

12 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

You jest but when I retire I'm going to a legal marijuana state and I'm smokin it up and eating whatever the fuck I want till I fucking die of a heart attack with half a philly cheese steak in my mouth.

Gotta keep that glaucoma in check dig? 

You think I’m joking lmao bro.... imma be higher than a fucking kite when I get out

Fuck:dntknw:

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

That's exactly what I'm workin on. I just upgraded the blacksmith for level 3 weapons and armor.

Beat the prophet with flying colors, stopped going into those fights blind because honestly, this game has enough difficulty as is. It aint like dark souls where you can just try and try again no big lol, losing is fucking costly. 

So anyway I won, but one of my vikings got converted to Christianity in the process XDXD :rofl: She said "Fuck Kyne, Kynareth save me!!"

Yea, she's taking a trip to the sanitarium. Cant have that shit.

OH, Christianity is cool in this universe XD It's called the Church of the Flame, and all the most hardcore characters come from it (Crusader, Flaggelent, Leaper, Vestal Fanatic) The being they worship, the Light, is an entity created by humanities misguided faith in a benevolent power. So mankind basically willed a god into existence with it's sheer ignorance. 

57 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

OH, Christianity is cool in this universe XD It's called the Church of the Flame, and all the most hardcore characters come from it (Crusader, Flaggelent, Leaper, Vestal Fanatic) The being they worship, the Light, is an entity created by humanities misguided faith in a benevolent power. So mankind basically willed a god into existence with it's sheer ignorance. 

So, yea. Hard pass XD 

I love the characters associated with it but I don't want that shit for my vikings. They have a camp power called deny the gods. How badass is that? Can't have someone like that going to sunday school with Athelstan. 

9 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

So, yea. Hard pass XD 

I love the characters associated with it but I don't want that shit for my vikings. They have a camp power called deny the gods. How badass is that? Can't have someone like that going to sunday school with Athelstan. 

The Helion is more of a Celtic Warrior then a Viking to me XD

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Ok fuck that video, I'm not at all a fan of man-at-arms. Holy shit he just racked up stress, then died. I finished the rest of the dungeon without him. 

Man At Arms is a support tank. He he does shit damage, but his support abilites are basically unparalleled (His buffs and stuns are amazing). He can be become a living tank when you use his Revenge and Protect ability.

He’d probably work better with a party with Hellion. All my hellions are level 3 tho and the remaining characters I have under 3don’t work well with him, so I’ll have to shelve him for now.

Anyway I’m good, got ten level 3 characters so I’m gonna move on.

15 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

He’d probably work better with a party with Hellion. All my hellions are level 3 tho and the remaining characters I have under 3don’t work well with him, so I’ll have to shelve him for now.

Anyway I’m good, got ten level 3 characters so I’m gonna move on.

Things are going to get tougher XD Level 3 dungeon introduces a massive amount of new enemy types. (My favorite being the Ucas) 

9 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

You ever just keep enough space for junk characters to go through missions as long as they can then retreat with your gold and toss em away if they went crazy? Thinking about doing that, using bare minimum resources.

That was the go to tactic in early access XD One problem, theres the fucking Shambler now.

3 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Got a question, can you also change their names?

If so why not do what Balrog did with Xcom and see us die horrible ways? :P

Yes, you can change their names. Also their appearance to a limited degree. 

On another note, isn't it time for a new thread and a new poll?

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!