Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #24

Cross-RP Team Deathmatch  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• The Fallout CS characters, with their melee weapons, one suit of power armor, and four bolt action rifles between them, all high on skooma
    • The TES CS characters, with their melee weapons and no thu'um or AOE magic, all all high on Jet

I can (I think) after I was aware she was a he (the shoulders mainly) but otherwise beforehand I'd have just thought she was a slightly off looking chick. Hell I've seen real women that look more masculine than that.

edit: the hands, definitely see it in the hands. Dead giveaway like that dude I tricked @The Good Doctor and @BigBossBalrog with from Twitter XD I cheated tho by not showing the hands.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

2 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Just goes to show, black, gay, if you go against the grain you may as well be dead to them.

Or the target for death. Read not too long ago about how someone had sabotaged the tire of the car of a member of parliament so that it would burst once the car was rolling. It was very likely meant to cause a lethal "accident". The target in question is a man born in Iran and came to Sweden as a child. Though he is also very conservative and critical of immigration. 

Of the three papers I tend to look in, only two reported on it. And of the two one of them only gave it a small and easy to overlook article. Though the one that didn't report on it is pretty much our newspaper version of Fox News for the left. I just read them on occasion to see what they're up to. 

• Like 1

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

4 hours ago, Celan said:

Down the memory hole it goes

For clarification, the fat one is the dude you told me about in Canada that’s preying on young girls, asking if he can put their tampons in and hosting topless parties for them.

He also is the one that got the waxing parlor shut down because they didn’t want to wax his lady dick and balls XD 

The nigga all but said he hates immigrants and wants to build a wall. He’s insane and a pedophile.

4 hours ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

Or the target for death. Read not too long ago about how someone had sabotaged the tire of the car of a member of parliament so that it would burst once the car was rolling. It was very likely meant to cause a lethal "accident". The target in question is a man born in Iran and came to Sweden as a child. Though he is also very conservative and critical of immigration. 

Of the three papers I tend to look in, only two reported on it. And of the two one of them only gave it a small and easy to overlook article. Though the one that didn't report on it is pretty much our newspaper version of Fox News for the left. I just read them on occasion to see what they're up to. 

It doesn’t surprise me in the slightest that he was targeted, probably was another middle easterner. 

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

It doesn’t surprise me in the slightest that he was targeted, probably was another middle easterner. 

I'm guessing that it's a middle class white guy with hard left leanings. They can be incredibly racist towards minorities that don't agree with them.

People from the middle east that does crime are more often gang criminals (in which case they care more about their criminal enterprise than politics) or jihadists. The latter tending to be more grandstanding about their crimes than causing "accidents". 

It’s hard for me to fathom that in Sweden... in America yea because we see that shit a lot... but the Swedes... it’s sad. Really sad.

Well, not domestic terrorist attacks on politicians, they’re usually safe in their ivory towers.

It's also something I've never really read about before. I thought a suspected murder attempt on a member of parliament would get more attention. I'm guessing if it happened to someone with the "proper" opinions the media would be up in flames. 

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

It’s hard for me to fathom that in Sweden... in America yea because we see that shit a lot... but the Swedes... it’s sad. Really sad.

You mean the murder attempt on a politician or just murder attempt in general? 'Cause in general we also have a lot of gangs in areas of high immigration population killing each other every now and then. 

Something else I’ve noticed now is there’s a movement (or fad) where people who do not have gender dysphoria (like that fat guy), and are just being trans just because, are claiming it’s bigotry to say they’re not trans even though it’s in the fucking definition. “Transmeds” they call it.

So they just admitted to what we’ve been saying, that grown ass niggas wanna dress up as a lady, some not even actually gay either mind you, and wanna bring their big hairy strong asses into the lady’s restroom.

Na. Nigga. 

Dont care how well someone can pass, or otherwise. Because of predators getting easier access to women and children over that shit I’m never advocating that.

Just now, Witchking of Angmar said:

It's also something I've never really read about before. I thought a suspected murder attempt on a member of parliament would get more attention. I'm guessing if it happened to someone with the "proper" opinions the media would be up in flames. 

You mean the murder attempt on a politician or just murder attempt in general? 'Cause in general we also have a lot of gangs in areas of high immigration population killing each other every now and then. 

More the idea of a Swedish man, a Viking ancestor, attacking a dude, and Iranian, because he’s against what’s essentially foreign invaders.

Thats what’s sad to me

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Well, not domestic terrorist attacks on politicians, they’re usually safe in their ivory towers.

Unless they’re on a baseball field. :P

For some better news, Islamic terrorist attacks in America have been way down lately. No serious incidents in over a year. So that’s good.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

More the idea of a Swedish man, a Viking ancestor, attacking a dude, and Iranian, because he’s against what’s essentially foreign invaders.

Thats what’s sad to me

I think you need to stop idealizing us here in the north. While we've always had a strong left here, it used to be mostly about decent wages, worker safety, tax payed healthcare and schools, and the like. I don't know when or why it became so focused on these strange cultural ideas. I feel like blaming the US because it seems like most of the strange stuff happened in your country first and was then imported here. 

21 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

These ain’t American values either. Blame Hollywood.

Fair enough. I blame Hollywood then. It's just feels that we over here are a lot of the times a couple of years behind you when it comes to a lot ideas found in the cultural left. 

Edited by Witchking of Angmar