Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #24

Cross-RP Team Deathmatch  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• The Fallout CS characters, with their melee weapons, one suit of power armor, and four bolt action rifles between them, all high on skooma
    • The TES CS characters, with their melee weapons and no thu'um or AOE magic, all all high on Jet

7 minutes ago, Daddy Solaire said:

Breh because I don't know what the hell is going on in either of them. And I don't know shit about most TES lore.

Neither did Czar or Centurion when they joined. I or most of the others would be happy to answer questions or catch you up. Not to pressure you or anything, but the invitation ain’t going anywhere if you’re ever interested. :) 

5 minutes ago, Daddy Solaire said:

I know i'm interested in the fallout rp, but idk about TES rp.

Fallout would probably be easier for a newcomer anyway. It’s not very long yet so you wouldn’t start out far behind, whereas TES is legit probably long enough to be a full fucking book series at this point. 

They had to release the script for the final episode of GoT so they could submit it for an Emmy. Some of this stuff is even worse seeing their thoughts behind it. 

https://m.emmys.com/sites/default/files/collateral/Game of Thrones - Ep 806 - The Iron Throne .pdf

They refer to Dany as "Her Satanic Majesty". :rofl: 

And Drogon melted the Iron Throne by accident. You know, with that concentrated stream of fire directed at one spot for a solid 10-20 seconds. Accident. XD 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

You work for monster? :rofl:

I work for a contract manufacturer, we make all the big energy drinks. About 50% of the US energy drink market comes from our company.

I don't directly deal with Monster, mostly. I do fill in for the Monster planner sometimes.