Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #24

Cross-RP Team Deathmatch  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• The Fallout CS characters, with their melee weapons, one suit of power armor, and four bolt action rifles between them, all high on skooma
    • The TES CS characters, with their melee weapons and no thu'um or AOE magic, all all high on Jet

Aww. :D Wish my dog would be so happy to ride in the backseat. She prefers to climb all over me while I drive. 

And cool looking spider. Ain’t got anything like that around here, that’s for sure. Did see a big long yellow one on the side of my truck a week or two ago. Much skinnier than yours, but probably similar spread out. Never seen anything like it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

We have a lot of water and hot weather, which means we're a breeding ground for life, unfortunately XD 

Was this your spider? Or similar?

Reveal hidden contents

8008731592_43b2d4feea_b-700x438.jpg

So do we, but it’s usually not so colorful. :lol: 

No, mine was much more long and slender. It was solid yellow but much less vibrant. At first I thought it was an insect of some kind until I got a closer look.

12 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Also, you need to make me this:

Reveal hidden contents

Smoked Gator Wrapped in 12 lbs of hickory smoked bacon stuffed with bourbon infused andouille sausage cornbread stuffing and aged habanero peppers with a bacon wrapped chicken in mouth

tumblr_pvkttddYdK1t7uvlqo1_1280.jpg

No joke, I’ve been watching videos lately on how to smoke a gator and I really, really want to. XD Problem is getting one.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

The Metal Gear annoucment that was so hyped up...*
*Was Snake in Tekken 7....*

That''s...that's all it was for? A FUCKING FIGHTING GAME CAMEO!?!

Count your blessings. If it was a real game, they’d just screw it up again and make you hate your favorite franchise even more.

Fallout 76... 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

So do we, but it’s usually not so colorful. :lol: 

No, mine was much more long and slender. It was solid yellow but much less vibrant. At first I thought it was an insect of some kind until I got a closer look.

No joke, I’ve been watching videos lately on how to smoke a gator and I really, really want to. XD Problem is getting one.

Yo, say hypothetically I were to go to your place this year if I get decent holiday time off...

Think a shotgun with maybe slugs would be good enough for hunting gator? Hell I've seen dudes take gators out with handguns. My 1911 could do the trick with the right ammunition if need be.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

:rofl: You DESERVE THIS

For GERALT, BITCH

I don't hate fighting game cameos, I hate when they hype something up for a dead-or better, tortured, franchise and they give false hope, as the thing turns out to be something unrelated to the franchise itself XD 

From what I gather, 76 also has the microtransactions and bullshit like that. And hilariously enough, it’s actually kind of a zombie game too, with the main "villain" being shambling plague monsters that were once humans. They even have a hivemind for some reason and weird crystalline growths like the zombies in your game.

Yo, say hypothetically I were to go to your place this year if I get decent holiday time off...

Think a shotgun with maybe slugs would be good enough for hunting gator? Hell I've seen dudes take gators out with handguns. My 1911 could do the trick with the right ammunition if need be.

:rofl: I wish. We don’t have gators. 

• Sad 1

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

From what I gather, 76 also has the microtransactions and bullshit like that. And hilariously enough, it’s actually kind of a zombie game too, with the main "villain" being shambling plague monsters that were once humans (not ghouls, though). They even have a hivemind for some reason and weird crystalline growths like the zombies in your game.

They not only have microtransactions, they have microtransactions in place of free patches. Remember when Balrog pointed out that they used to at least be really good about patching the shit out of their game? Those days are long gone.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

They not only have microtransactions, they have microtransactions in place of free patches. Remember when Balrog pointed out that they used to at least be really good about patching the shit out of their game? Those days are long gone.

https://kotaku.com/if-you-want-fallout-76s-newest-items-itll-cost-you-25-1836708061

Yeah, there adding new ones each update, despite the fact Todd promised their would be no ones for gameplay related stuff.  

• Like 1

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Remember in Skyrim when they were patching in seriously cool stuff like horse combat, extra kill animations, and Legendary difficulty? Good times. 

:( Awww. You need to come here then, or we can take a trip to florida. But if you think it's hot here, sheeeeeeeeeeet.

Gotta be Louisiana if we wanna shoot them. It’s illegal to hunt gators with a firearm in Florida. 

You can use a shotgun spear, though. XD 

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Remember in Skyrim when they were patching in seriously cool stuff like horse combat, extra kill animations, and Legendary difficulty? Good times. 

Gotta be Louisiana if we wanna shoot them. It’s illegal to hunt gators with a firearm in Florida. 

You can use a shotgun spear, though. XD 

Definitely not going to louisiana XD My cousin told me all kinds of crazy shit about louisiana, said they made Alabama look like California, and some white chick kept asking about his "black snake". Christ.

Though he did say the food was bangin. 

Oh and I completely forgot horse combat came from a fucking patch! Those were good times indeed tho it makes me sad to remember that was their farewell present for not continuing Skyrim's promised dlc support.

Still leagues away from what we have now.