Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #40

At the first boss of Lies of P, Atmosphere is wonderful. I know that whole thing with denuvo is going on but performance is great. Combat feels a little stiff in comparison to the From games but is still fun and fair. Seems to be going for more a Sekiro style at least of wanting you to perfect block more often for breaking the enemy's stance. 

Anywho, let's so how long this takes. 

• Like 1

Two tries and got it. Def is going for a more Sekiro style combat, made it way easier as soon as I realized. So not as stiff as I thought and fight was really fun. Using the greatsword on main hand and the I guess in between str and dex sword as off hand. I'll play some more before I recommend but so far so good. 

15 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Bold of you to think Doc would hide his face under a sack.

I’m actually the bearded guy in the back left. The man in the sack is my neighbor Drew. He gets this way every year when it comes time to cut corn but he ain’t ready cause his dumb ass tore up the combine picking rice.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

I’m actually the bearded guy in the back left. The man in the sack is my neighbor Drew. He gets this way every year when it comes time to cut corn but he ain’t ready cause his dumb ass tore up the combine picking rice.

Doesn't help when a suspected Mormon comes waltzing into town, then you just have to exercise your god given rights.

Guys I know you have zero reason to believe me but this one isn't mine ;) 

image.png

And when I told you clowns I wasn't involed with the Oblivion Remaster, I wasn't joking 

:rofl:

Long story short; thousands of documents exchanged related to the Microsoft-Acitvison Court battles just leaked...and someone found this in the pile.

Yes some fuckwit leaked Bethesda's entire lineup for the next eight years  

3 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Guys I know you have zero reason to believe me but this one isn't mine ;) 

image.png

Hide contents

And when I told you clowns I wasn't involed with the Oblivion Remaster, I wasn't joking 

:rofl:

Long story short; thousands of documents exchanged related to the Microsoft-Acitvison Court battles just leaked...and someone found this in the pile.

Yes some fuckwit leaked Bethesda's entire lineup for the next eight years  

I don't believe this for a second XD

You are the Lord of Trolls, the Loki of this forum.

• Haha 1

Just now, Centurion said:

In other news, I’m nearing 100 hours in Starfield and I’m working on the uc vanguard quest line right now. After that I’ll do riujin industry questline. Once those to are done and I have over 100 hours I’ll give you guys my 100 hour thoughts and such

Can you do all the questlines in one playthrough?

So if it’s all true, key takeaways are:

-Inaccurate dates aside, we also know that Dishonored 3 was canceled quite a few years ago, meaning the info in this leak is very old and outdated.

-TES VI is definitely launching later than they once intended. Funny they once thought they could land it in 2024.

-Another DOOM game is probably being worked on. Doubt that’s been cancelled since they actually make money.

-Indiana Jones game (bleh) should be upcoming. Unless the movie killed it.

-Oblivion Remaster was planned for last year, and Starfield two years ago. If the timeline is the same, just pushed back, then the Oblivion Remaster should be next year unless it got scrapped. Wouldn’t be surprised if it did.

This leak makes Bethesda look like really bad planners, to fall so far behind schedule on nearly every single project. My guess is that this document is from before the plandemic, and that the shutdowns stalled their progress significantly. 

Capture.PNG?width=2160&height=942

Capture.PNG?width=1728&height=990

Some hard sales numbers. Fallout 4 sold 25 million. Bethesda is sleeping on that pile of money.

@The Good Doctor This should make you happy; at the time Fallout as a series had sold more total copies then TES :vaultboy:  To add further to the above; with those sales numbers you'd assume Beth would stop treating the franchise like there red haired step-son. 

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

This should make you happy; at the time Fallout as a series had sold more total copies then TES :vaultboy:  To add further to the above; with those sales numbers you'd assume Beth would stop treating the franchise like there red haired step-son. 

I imagine the two series are destined to leapfrog each other in sales every time a new game (besides 76) comes out for either. They’re both juggernauts.

Those numbers don’t really make me happy, though. Just means they’ll want to make more games like Fallout 4, the least Fallouty of all the Fallouts.