Roleplayer’s Off Ropic Thread #23

24 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I can because I was bullshitting and (so far) I’m not French :P so I can tease you for being French, Canadian, and for believing that XD 

In all honesty I like the French, from a distance. Their history’s got some of the bloodiest conflicts around. I just can’t stand their language XD but their people and mine got along better than most. Better than even here in the states.

And there’s Alexandre Dumas, author of my favorite novel, the Count of Monte Cristo. He also just happens to be biracial, which is neat.

21 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Well, at least the multiplayers separate from the core game. If you’re gonna make multiplayer for a series and you can’t do it as well as Halo did without dropping quality in single player or multiplayer, or red dead for that matter, then this is probably the best way to go about it.

Also, yes, your grandma was kinda hot lol.

I'm just worried they're overextending themselves. They're also supposed to be working on a Witcher game??

• Haha 1

CD probably has several different teams (the company is easily over a few hundred people at this point). 

The Total War Devs, for examples, Creative Assembly makes upwards to four games at the same time (NOT including DLC and expansion projects) and their quality is pretty consistent. 

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

They blew up overnight almost to most people that didn’t keep up with Witcher over the years so they gotta maintain momentum. Don’t want them having a Pokémon go issue.

I still remember when people were prowling the streets at 3am and people were being attacked for their phones, good times XD

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I still remember when people were prowling the streets at 3am and people were being attacked for their phones, good times XD

I almost got arrested XD and did more dating than I’d ever done.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

42 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

CD probably has several different teams (the company is easily over a few hundred people at this point). 

Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but I remember reading that they are the largest developer in the world that’s technically independent and self-publishes (though I’m guessing that would exclude corporate giants like Ubisoft and EA right?). Probably helps that the Poland government gives them huge grants to keep doing what they do and forking in cash for their country. XD 

Or, a fuckboi, which is the point I suppose. 

XD 

And I’m starting to understand why. You look so goofy that no woman would possibly be intimidated by you... which allows you to get close, and that’s when you strike.

That haircut is disarming.

26 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I’m saying you looked like a goof, ya goof.

First off, no

24 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Or, a fuckboi, which is the point I suppose. 

XD 

And I’m starting to understand why. You look so goofy that no woman would possibly be intimidated by you... which allows you to get close, and that’s when you strike.

That haircut is disarming.

I don’t look goofy to the puss. They all say the same shit, that they “love my hair. It’s looks so good and it’s so soft”

Fuck:dntknw:

1 minute ago, Centurion said:

First off, no

I don’t look goofy to the puss. They all say the same shit, that they “love my hair. It’s looks so good and it’s so soft”

The girl in that video thought so too XD 

Cant believe I’m sayin this, but [redacted] isn’t everything.