Roleplayer’s Off Ropic Thread #23

3 hours ago, Centurion said:

Yeah but sheppy didn’t finish the job so :dntknw: you’ll have to excuse my confusion

Because he got killed by the other British tool named after a cleaning substance while he was serving up the hands on his boi. XD 

Shepard died but he won that fight. Those no skill British gankers just got lucky

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

27 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Because he got killed by the other British tool named after a cleaning substance while he was serving up the hands on his boi. XD 

Shepard died but he won that fight. Those no skill British gankers just got lucky

I would try to continue this conversation, but I’m completely sauced right now and have work in 4 hours.... :rofl::dntknw:

Fuck:dntknw:

Stranger things season 3 coming out soon, gonna binge watch that for sure. Supposedly it’s either as good or better than previous seasons but I find that hard to believe when it comes to season 1. We’ll see.

6 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Forgot you were Nordic XD Happy Canada's day to all my Viking friends in the frozen Nordic lands!

Happy Canada Day Balrog! At least you get to celebrate your own country instead of someone else's monarch. XD (I was there just before Victoria Day)

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

So I was doing the whole dna testing thing and it turns out I’m a direct descendant of this guy:

B2260977-4E6C-4E01-A1D3-28E20932143F.jpeg.cd753b1a4073911296e2989d884eb429.jpeg

Makes sense. I’ll even ignore that he’s French.

Now you can't make fun of me for being part French. Even if you did think my French great grandma was hot.

9 minutes ago, Celan said:

Now you can't make fun of me for being part French. Even if you did think my French great grandma was hot.

I can because I was bullshitting and (so far) I’m not French :P so I can tease you for being French, Canadian, and for believing that XD 

In all honesty I like the French, from a distance. Their history’s got some of the bloodiest conflicts around. I just can’t stand their language XD but their people and mine got along better than most. Better than even here in the states.

And there’s Alexandre Dumas, author of my favorite novel, the Count of Monte Cristo. He also just happens to be biracial, which is neat.

11 minutes ago, Celan said:

Not sure how I feel about this

Well, at least the multiplayers separate from the core game. If you’re gonna make multiplayer for a series and you can’t do it as well as Halo did without dropping quality in single player or multiplayer, or red dead for that matter, then this is probably the best way to go about it.

Also, yes, your grandma was kinda hot lol.