Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #1

1 minute ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

Yes and I find it rather annoying. I find it enough for the messenger to notify me. Having the general notifications also do so is just redundant. Wouldn't mind if I could toggle it but it says admins wont let me. 

? I don’t even know what that means, you mean the pop up thing and the red number?

Anyway I think I’ve added the options to change that yourself so check in your notifications and let me know. For Celan she was only getting notifications for replies to posts, not PMs.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

? I don’t even know what that means, you mean the pop up thing and the red number?

Anyway I think I’ve added the options to change that yourself so check in your notifications and let me know. For Celan she was only getting notifications for replies to posts, not PMs.

Yes, that's what I mean. The messages and the notifications box both have that and I find it redundant when both notify me of a message. 

It's turned off now and it still says administrators have locked the setting. 

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

42 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

You can edit your notifications by going to your name > account > account settings > notification settings

For Messenger it says that notifications have been disabled by the admins.

It works now.

Edited by Celan

4 minutes ago, Celan said:

Pete Hines is tweeting he thinks this could violate their Fallout copyright. What you think? I don't see it. Fallout is italicized but not usually all caps.

Beth sued the Mincecraft dude because his game has the word "scrolls in it". This wouldn't be any different.

44 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

So the Han Solo Standalone film teaser just dropped. Is it weird that the thing i'm most excited for is the crazy bounty hunter with the lighting staff?

Of every Star Wars movie that’s been announced pretty much ever, this is the one I’m the least excited for. Han Solo is cool, but I just don’t give a crap about his origin story.

I don’t know enough about copyright laws to comment on that Fallout thing, but that’s a pretty fucking brash thing for Pete to publicly tweet if he doesn’t know yet.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Of every Star Wars movie that’s been announced pretty much ever, this is the one I’m the least excited for. Han Solo is cool, but I just don’t give a crap about his origin story.

I don’t know enough about copyright laws to comment on that Fallout thing, but that’s a pretty fucking brash thing for Pete to publicly tweet if he doesn’t know yet.

It’s on league with Rogue One for me. Personally I wasn’t all that excited to see that either.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

10 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Tom Cruise... still hasn’t died yet I see. Pity.

Whats this about Justin Timberlake?

Halftime show. You didn't miss anything. At one point they projected Prince on a giant bedsheet and Justin sang a few bars with him.

Considering Prince during his lifetime was asked if he would perform with a hologram of Duke Ellington and called the idea "demonic," it doesn't feel like much of a tribute to do the same thing to him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

Not that i'm disagreeing, but still Star Wars is Star Wars. Still going to see it opening week.

It's a fucking travesty this was made before the stand alone Obi Wan and Darth Vader movies that have been confirmed though....pffttt have to wait a few more years....

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Wow that’s... 

Well, glad I didn’t bother watching the Super Bowl. I hate the eagles and patriots both anyway.

I don’t care about the Eagles, but I don’t like the Patriots. This was a good game for trolling my friends who are big Tom Brady fans. XD 

The preview for the new Cloverfield Paradox show on Netflix was the highlight for me. Definitely gonna watch that. 

Just now, Celan said:

I think the officials helped a li'l bit but they're just like the rest of us. "Goddammit, let somebody else win for a change!"

I don’t know, when the Eagles went for that last two point conversion, the Pats guy interfered the shit outa that pass and they didn’t call it.