Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #1

11 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Anyone excited for Vampyre? Looks like the Vampire Simulator i've wanted since I finished Masquerade. They just announced the release date to be June

You played VtM:B? What’d you think of my girl? :lol:

Rux did these:

F4B43EE0-4F18-4A2F-B1DC-1E934ACC4B1D.jpeg

0538335A-6EE9-40FE-9D16-E3543EAFF9BE.jpeg

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

16 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Oh the irony XD 

really good rpg and bitches. Celans the one that got me into it.

Figures Celan would be a fan. Writing is still top notch, but oh man has the game aged. Still very good, but you need several patches, and there's a few must have mods.

5 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Figures Celan would be a fan. Writing is still top notch, but oh man has the game aged. Still very good, but you need several patches, and there's a few must have mods.

Why, because of Maggie?  Actually I was never a fan of vampire stuff but the Camarilla did inspire me to write a high society vampire who had to blend.

Just now, Celan said:

Why, because of Maggie?  Actually I was never a fan of vampire stuff but the Camarilla did inspire me to write a high society vampire who had to blend.

Nah, just seems like your type of RPG. 

250px-Fitzgerald,_funeral_from_Carmilla.

Ah yes i'm the one who told you about it, Maggie dosen't have Camarilla's tastes though XD Did you ever end up reading it? Very good piece of work. I prefer it over Dracula when it comes to classic Vampires.

2 minutes ago, Celan said:

The Camarilla is the vampire organization in VtMB, you're thinking of Camille.

And no, never read that. Not my tastes,  either. ;)

Carmilla. I think the Camarilla is based on Carmilla like most seductress vampress ;) Or at least it's a reference about her.

13 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I just saw a movie on Netflix called "The Ritual". It about a group hiking in the Scandanvian woods. And it's a Norse Horror. (The god's are depicted like in Hellblade) Very good ya'll should watch it.

I’ll watch it Monday when I’m off.

Not banned, I don’t think DR would do all that. He was sad about it but he didn’t give us a hard time. Just mentioned that our issue with the cost of the site would’ve gone away eventually.

But anyway, it’s officially official

edit

vikingd

22 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Yeah, that was a sad conversation to have. But DarkRider was nice about it and wished us all well.

Also @BigBossBalrog he wanted us to remind you and anyone else who is subscribed to TESA to cancel your sub through PayPal because he can’t do it on his end.

Already did :( I feel bad for him but at least he understood why we wanted to movie.