Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #1

10 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I think I’ve seen that before possibly, in the beginning they’re demonstrating how actual sword and shield fighting is vs the Hollywood dance of death stuff.

We're actually kinda in the dark on how they fought, we know the equipment and the practical uses of them plus Christian texts.

But like the description its still more accurate than Hollywoodland

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2018/02/07/10-bold-changes-exodus-is-making-to-metro.aspx?utm_content=buffer9d8e5&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

I'm somewhat annoyed they got rid of the bullet economy, but the rest sounds awesome. Hope we get to ally with the Reds or the Reich.

pavel-bondarenko-exodus.jpg?1506583155

BigBossStalin

Or

TheReichsHussar?

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

“Hope we get to ally with the Reds or the Reich.”

Fucking Canadians, man.

No shit. Both those factions are absolutely awful and there’s a lot of good reasons why the Rangers ain’t aligned with either. 

I can see why the ammo economy would be gone. If this is an exodus, then I imagine we’ll be on the road with whatever group we’re traveling with, not interacting between the usual Metro factions. Sounds like we’re leaving them behind. 

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

No shit. Both those factions are absolutely awful and there’s a lot of good reasons why the Rangers ain’t aligned with either. 

I can see why the ammo economy would be gone. If this is an exodus, then I imagine we’ll be on the road with whatever group we’re traveling with, not interacting between the usual Metro factions. Sounds like we’re leaving them behind. 

I remember the Reich being in the first game, but were the Reds in too?

4 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I remember the Reich being in the first game, but were the Reds in too?

Yes. They’re the largest faction and one of the main enemies in the series. But they’re not very prominent in 2033. You only fight them during one part. But they’re much more prominent in Last Light.

38 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

BigBossStalin

Or

TheReichsHussar?

Now you see comrade :chaos:

32 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Actually the Rangers had a semi alliance with the Reds in 2033, the Reds broke it in Last Light by attacking the Bunker though.

I was kidding by the way XD But I would argue, at least in Reich controlled Metro's the quality of life is much better (as long as you pass their genetics), and they have the strongest (and most elite) army beside the Rangers. Meaning more order, and being wayyyy safer then the rest of the Metro. You play as special forces Reich's soldier in one of the DLC's if I recall, Hanz. Weirdly the bad guys in Last Light are the Reds, and you only fight Reich's once at the start.

Overall though, the best faction is the Trade Federation of Hansa. At least quality of life is decent, and your free to do whatever the fuck you want.

I'll miss it either way. I love the dilemia of being in a desperate situation, and you can possibly escape it by burning all your money reserves at the cost of becoming broke.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I don’t care lol it smells and tastes delicious. If your food doesn’t reek your food ain’t shit.

”It stinks so good.”

I should smell like onions and garlic for days after.

A few people I know get gag refelexs when they smell garlic. I personally don't mind it, but alot of people seem to dislike it smell oddly enough. It gives you horrible breath though