Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #1

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Oh I actually meant the Stormcloak Jarl of Markarth, not Igmund. Not sure we ever wrote anything for Igmund, he might be what, sucking off Balgruuf in loserville?

Lol that’s who I meant too. Jarl Silver-Blood.

”sucking off Balgruuf in loserville”

:rofl::rofl::rofl: 

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

That's right, what ever happend to Muh City's side in the Rp?

I want to answer you, but I have no idea what you mean.

16 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I forgot about Igmund and didn’t count Maven. So the final count is Ulfric, Brund, Elisif, Laila, Dengier, Igmund, and the other Falkreath one. Seven. We can do better. XD 

I dunno about that just yet. Would have to look back at BT’s before/after lists of Breton nobles, but I do remember that it’s oretty damned long lol.

Lota Breton heads rolled that year. 

The Lord and Lady of Evermor, the Lord and Lady of Farrun, the Lords of Wayrest and Jehanna all died in the war. Along with roughly half of their vassals. Not to mention the Lord of Daggerfall, King Gaerhart, died too. And Theo’s replacement Lord of Wayrest, Henry Leland. And Duke Mon. And a vassal of Daggerfall during the war. And Lord Estermont’s middle son.

Sheer number of nobles definitely goes to High Rock. But depending on your estimation of some of the Lords and Ladies importance, it’s possible the Jarls were more impactful deaths. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

And in the milk drinker corner we have Generals Tullius, Marius, and Jon. And one Emperor.

Watch out, Thalmor. Humanity has got its shit together. XD

There was also the more off screen death of the Count and Countess of Bravil, plus Maggie’s father. And one Breton Elder Councilor kicked off for trying to smuggle out secrets, then the rest removed, and an Imperial one implicated in a plot to keep Gracchus from being High General and then assassinate him. Plus the one who got wrapped up in Sibbi and Albecias’ stuff. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

XD  does anyone else see what I see in that pic?

:rofl: I do now. 

As for the pic, it probably didn’t get past the concept art stage because it doesn’t depict anyone specific. The dragon imagery suggests Alduin, who’s never depicted as female. Kyne would’ve had hawks or something.

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

:rofl: I do now. 

As for the pic, it probably didn’t get past the concept art stage because it doesn’t depict anyone specific. The dragon imagery suggests Alduin, who’s never depicted as female. Kyne would’ve had hawks or something.

To me it looked like a victory over Dragons as depicted here.

• Like 1