Roleplayer’s Off Ropic Thread #22

Balrog Didn’t Want a Poll  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Balrog Didn’t Want a Poll

• So here it is.
    • Suck it.
    • Skyrim belongs to the Nords.

19 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

It's called a Province not a State XD But i'm glad you like our women. 

Really don’t care what you call your syrup flooded masses of land, but yeah she was dummy thicc and I’ll never forget :love:

Fuck:dntknw:

3 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Besides our cautious border guard, did you find the people of Canada agreeable XD

I didn't talk to many people of Canada. We found the view extremely agreeable. 12th floor (I had hoped for a little higher) and basically right over the Horseshoe Falls. That's how your lot can get away with committing highway robbery.

8 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Needs to be verified by the Ass King, my heir too easily and too often grants one the title of Dummy Thicc. 

Fuck your undeserving title. She was dummy thicc. I’ve never falsely labeled some one as such, I’ve only made a one time mistake in saying someone was thicc before. 

Also, it was last year and I don’t remember here name :dntknw: just her face and that ass

Edited by Centurion

24 minutes ago, Centurion said:

I’ve only made a one time mistake 

Amateur. It’s like I keep telling you, Robin. It’s quality over quantity. You’ll understand that eventually. ;) in the meantime, it’s best to check in with your betters until I’m confident you can go out on your own, Sonny.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

3 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Amateur. It’s like I keep telling you, Robin. It’s quality over quantity. You’ll understand that eventually. ;) in the meantime, it’s best to check in with your betters until I’m confident you can go out on your own, Sonny.

“Betters” :rofl: yeah right! You wouldn’t know cheeks that clap from drywall booty :rofl: First lesson of a true connoisseur, never put all you eggs into one basket. Know your options amateur

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

The fuck is this XD 

It's Kojima being Kojima. 

Playstation has started this weird fucking ass livestream teasing Death Stranding news for tomorrow, which is going to most liekly be the gameplay reveal. If you want a refresh, it's very lovecraftian.

6 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

We have another fan in place

Good, I’m glad you guys were able to get one so quickly after my recommendation.

See, that’s why I like you, Czar. Anyone else might feel inadequate next to my intensive computer building knowledge. But not you. You followed my instructions to the letter and you’ll have a better PC for it.

My boi ;) 

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee