Roleplayer’s Off Ropic Thread #22

Balrog Didn’t Want a Poll  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Balrog Didn’t Want a Poll

• So here it is.
    • Suck it.
    • Skyrim belongs to the Nords.

At the Canadian border:

Guard: Do you have any guns at home, ma'am?

Me:  Yes, I do. I don't have any with me.

What I wanted to say: Let me explain to you about the 2nd Amendment to the US Constitution.

What the guard would have said: Ma'am, please pull over into the body cavity search lane.

He asked my BF the same question and he said no, then the guy asked how he could not have any guns since I said I had some. Because we don't live together, duh?? Then he asked us how we know each other.

Fucking nosy Canadians.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

He’s black, of course they asked how you know each other lol.

I was driving the car, maybe he thought some white woman in a Cadillac had kidnapped the nice black man who doesn't own guns and was trafficking him to Canada. XD 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Celan said:

At the Canadian border:

Guard: Do you have any guns at home, ma'am?

Me:  Yes, I do. I don't have any with me.

What I wanted to say: Let me explain to you about the 2nd Amendment to the US Constitution.

What the guard would have said: Ma'am, please pull over into the body cavity search lane.

He asked my BF the same question and he said no, then the guy asked how he could not have any guns since I said I had some. Because we don't live together, duh?? Then he asked us how we know each other.

Fucking nosy Canadians.

Can't be too careful with you louts. 

• Haha 1

We got there mid morning and our room wasn't ready, so we went next door to IHOP. Guess how much it cost for 2 normal breakfasts, just some pancakes and greasy pork products with 2 servings of coffee.

88 DOLLARS

88 in that Monopoly money they use, that is. About 79 USD.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Celan said:

We got there mid morning and our room wasn't ready, so we went next door to IHOP. Guess how much it cost for 2 normal breakfasts, just some pancakes and greasy pork products with 2 servings of coffee.

88 DOLLARS

88 in that Monopoly money they use, that is. About 79 USD.

:rofl: what??? They okie doked y’all so good. I’m sure they jacked the prices up or something.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Besides our cautious border guard, did you find the people of Canada agreeable XD

Definitely not who you are asking but :dntknw:

there was this sexy ass Canadian chick out here like a year ago. I forget what state she was from but I think is was on of the ones in the middle. But I’ll never forget that ass! Brunette, blue eyes, pale skin, enchanting smile, thicc ass:razz: 11/10 would do again

Fuck:dntknw:

Just now, Centurion said:

Definitely not who you are asking but :dntknw:

there was this sexy ass Canadian chick out here like a year ago. I forget what state she was from but I think is was on of the ones in the middle. But I’ll never forget that ass! Brunette, blue eyes, pale skin, enchanting smile, thicc ass:razz: 11/10 would do again

It's called a Province not a State XD But i'm glad you like our women.