Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #31

2020 Presidential Election: "It Could Be Worse" Edition  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which ruthless conquerer would you vote to be your next president?

• Darth Sideous
    • Caesar (Fallout version)
    • King Radovid
    • Daenerys Targaryen (finale version)

Any of y’all heard of the Uutak Mythos? It’s probably the best known TES fan writing thing out there. I was looking at it a bit today, and I found this in their description:

"The Uutak Mythos prides itself on being a long-running (if not the longest running) community writing project associated with the Elder Scrolls franchise,"

Thing is, the Uutak Mythos are about seven years old. Our own RP is eight. That means we might actually have the longest-running community writing project associated with TES.

Course, theirs is famous. XD I think MK and some Beth and Zenimax devs might’ve endorsed or participated or something back in the day.  I haven’t read it. Might give a peak though.

28 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Any of y’all heard of the Uutak Mythos? It’s probably the best known TES fan writing thing out there. I was looking at it a bit today, and I found this in their description:

"The Uutak Mythos prides itself on being a long-running (if not the longest running) community writing project associated with the Elder Scrolls franchise,"

Thing is, the Uutak Mythos are about seven years old. Our own RP is eight. That means we might actually have the longest-running community writing project associated with TES.

Course, theirs is famous. XD I think some devs might’ve endorsed or participated or something back in the day. Or maybe it’s just really good. I haven’t read it. Might give a peak though.

Wait, why is Uriel V a Redguard? :rofl:
https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/File:GEN-Uutak-Uriel_Septim_V.png

15 hours ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Didn't you also have a ton of glitches in Kingdom Come Deliverance @BigBossBalrog? I remember barely having any on Xbox one back when I got it, except for the fucking flying supersonic kick glitch which scared that fuck out of me.

I've just recently bought it for ps4 and just finished a 5v1 and somehow survived. Bitch ass Men-at-Arms had 3 guys with bows and two melee. Once the shock wore off I got my bearings and retreated into a forest where I killed the two melee guys and bum rushed the archers. Thank god for plate and mail.

Let's put it this way; I could see into Henry's face, cause only his eyes were showing. 

14 minutes ago, Centurion said:

If you were a fallout npc and someone shot you right now what would you drop as loot?

me:

-Vape

-Dirty Prewar hoodie

-Dirty Prewar sweatpants

-Purified Water

and pulling a page straight from fallout 3

- A baby

-prewar casual ware
-9mm pistol
-pocket knife
-lighter
-scrap electronics
-prewar money
-suspicious package

23 minutes ago, Centurion said:

If you were a fallout npc and someone shot you right now what would you drop as loot?

me:

-Vape

-Dirty Prewar hoodie

-Dirty Prewar sweatpants

-Purified Water

and pulling a page straight from fallout 3

- A baby

-mysterious meat pie

-mysterious meat 

-sacrficial knife

-strange book 

-noodle cup