Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #31

2020 Presidential Election: "It Could Be Worse" Edition  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which ruthless conquerer would you vote to be your next president?

• Darth Sideous
    • Caesar (Fallout version)
    • King Radovid
    • Daenerys Targaryen (finale version)

9 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

The children of Kyne are measured by their death, not their life. If a shred of honor yet remains in him, then a seat may wait empty in the Hall of Valor.

I mean, it’ll be at the mer-fucking degenerates table where he’ll have to sit with Torygg and Potema, but hey, still a Nord.

What bigger betrayal of honor is there than laying with the enemy? At this rate he may as well grow old and die peacefully in bed.

Fuck:dntknw:

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

RZgslfm.gif

*Stands up* So at the end of my journey, I must forsake my vows as a Warrior of the Sun and clash blades to save Colonel's soul from Elfdom. 

tumblr_muor30NMeH1rexr3so1_500.gifv

*Draws blade* I challenge you, servant of Kaathe! Face me with your steel!

It won't be easy, but I will train you my son. Only a Darkwraith has the skill to overthrow a Darkwraith, and I have thrown down Colonel many'a time. Forsake the sun, if only to draw upon mine power.

3 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

RZgslfm.gif

*Stands up* So at the end of my journey, I must forsake my vows as a Warrior of the Sun and clash blades to save Colonel's soul from Elfdom. 

tumblr_muor30NMeH1rexr3so1_500.gifv

*Draws blade* I challenge you, servant of Kaathe! Face me with your steel!

For realizes?

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

3 hours ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

It won't be easy, but I will train you my son. Only a Darkwraith has the skill to overthrow a Darkwraith, and I have thrown down Colonel many'a time. Forsake the sun, if only to draw upon mine power.

Nigga you beat me once on DS3 XD how many times did I clap you on bloodborne :whistling:not to mention it was a year into my Bloodborne obsession when I’d basically stopped playing DS3...

6 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Nigga you beat me once on DS3 XD how many times did I clap you on bloodborne :whistling:not to mention it was a year into my Bloodborne obsession when I’d basically stopped playing DS3...

I beat you every time we dueled in 3 lol. I think you might have beat Nick once ;)

And I've never bragged about my Bloodborne pvp skills, I'm the least skilled at it's pvp compared to all the others.

If Colonel and Balrog duel, it’ll be the biggest event of the year for me. Screw the Super Bowl.

And y’all better livestream this shit. I’ll be grilling, making salsa, inviting over people who don’t even know who you are or why one of you calls himself a Balrog, taking bets, making elf jokes, not special distancing... It’s gonna be a party.

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

If Colonel and Balrog duel, it’ll be the biggest event of the year for me. Screw the Super Bowl.

And y’all better livestream this shit. I’ll be grilling, making salsa, inviting over people who don’t even know who you are or why one of you calls himself a Balrog, taking bets, making elf jokes, not special distancing... It’s gonna be a party.

I was gonna say the same thing last night :rofl:

6 hours ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I beat you every time we dueled in 3 lol. I think you might have beat Nick once ;)

And I've never bragged about my Bloodborne pvp skills, I'm the least skilled at it's pvp compared to all the others.

We dueled Once XD 

That was it, lol.

We DID duel plenty in Bloodborne tho :whistling: 

This is most definitely happening lmao. Make a twitch if you don’t have one and get ready to stream for us :rofl:

If balrog wins, Colonel must renounce his love for the elf and acknowledge that he has been swayed by elf magic from the path of the true nord

If Colonel wins, balrog + centurion must acknowledge that elf pussy is better the good human pussy and acknowledge that colonel is in fact still a true nord

Edited by Centurion

5 minutes ago, Centurion said:

This is most definitely happening lmao. Make a twitch if you don’t have one and get ready to stream for us :rofl:

If balrog wins, Colonel must renounce his love for the elf and acknowledge that he has been swayed by elf magic from the path of the true nord

If Colonel wins, balrog + centurion must acknowledge that elf pussy is better the good human pussy and acknowledge that colonel is in fact still a true nord

How dare you even consider dishonoring your wife in that manner XD

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

How dare you even consider dishonoring your wife in that manner XD

Bro you’s a bitch XD

Its not about pussy, and I’m not vouching for just any elf.

I love this one elf :love: duel or no duel you’ll all just have to accept that.