Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #31

2020 Presidential Election: "It Could Be Worse" Edition  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which ruthless conquerer would you vote to be your next president?

• Darth Sideous
    • Caesar (Fallout version)
    • King Radovid
    • Daenerys Targaryen (finale version)

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

It shouldn’t have been tho. That game was 80 percent walking, and fetch quests, and I remember when the first 6 hours almost broke me and I almost got my money back.

Which is why I still shit on it to this day.

No argument here. That other 20% is quite good though.

24 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Hide contents

Fett was AWESOME 

XD And the OG Clone voice returns! 

It’s the Mandalorian

not The Fett show. Fett was never this badass and now he gets to outshine our boy at every turn and get the child stolen.

Cool.

I just don’t get how you guys can ride the clone wars dick so hard. It’s so silly

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

It’s the Mandalorian

Hide contents

not The Fett show. Fett was never this badass and now he gets to outshine our boy at every turn and get the child stolen.

Cool.

I just don’t get how you guys can ride the clone wars dick so hard. It’s so silly

Fact: Fett's been fighting and killing Jedi since he was 8 years old. Mando is a highly competent bounty hunter whose still not on Fett's level. Not to mention he was dazed and hurt from being thrown back by that force forcefield. 

If they wanna give clone wars it’s due, then I’d like for them to do so with their own show.

For the record I said I liked what they did with Ashoka, but this season feels like they’re jamming everything clone wars that they can in the show instead of focusing on our hero. 

Mando didn’t do one cool thing in that whole episode. It’s gay as fuck and you know it.

• Like 1

If they wanna give clone wars it’s due, then I’d like for them to do so with their own show.

For the record I said I liked what they did with Ashoka, but this season feels like they’re jamming everything clone wars that they can in the show instead of focusing on our hero. 

Mando didn’t do one cool thing in that whole episode. It’s gay as fuck and you know it.

He shouldn't be invincible. He's not a walking weapon (unlike Boba, who was literally raised to kill people), I love how in one episode he got his ass kicked by overwhelming odds he wasn't prepared for. 

Hold on a second. Pause. Get the fuck out XD  you are riding dick so hard right now

Boba Fett isn’t even a real Mandalorian but HE is the invincible weapon and not our boy?

That isn’t even my complaint! It’s that Boba stole the entire episode.

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

S.A.L.T.Y

tenor.gif?itemid=12927131

Absolutely.

You would be too if three episodes in a season they decided to introduce characters and have them do more than the main character does IN HIS OWN SHOW.

Like seriously, eat a dick with that 

Hold on a second. Pause. Get the fuck out XD  you are riding dick so hard right now

Hide contents

Boba Fett isn’t even a real Mandalorian but HE is the invincible weapon and not our boy?

That isn’t even my complaint! It’s that Boba stole the entire episode.

He was raised by a Mandalorian Assassin whose killed members of the Jedi Council. While Djin was raised by the Mandalorian equivalent of Jehovah Witnesses 

XD
  • Haha 1

All I saw in canon is

Hide contents

his dad that raised him get decapitated, then he gets eaten by a worm lolol

After he killed a member of the Jedi Council and fought Mace fucking Windu. 

Not to mention Boba in Attack of Clones was able to shoot down a jedi knight (who have the power of the force to help them fly) WHEN HE WAS EIGHT YEARSSS OLD.

I’ve gotta watch this episode. XD 

But from the non-spoiler posts I have a feeling I’m gonna be more on Colonel’s side. I’ve said from the start that I like Mandalorian as a stand-alone story in the SW universe. I don’t like it trying to be a live action Clone Wars sequel. Especially when it comes at the expense of Mando’s character.