Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #31

2020 Presidential Election: "It Could Be Worse" Edition  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which ruthless conquerer would you vote to be your next president?

• Darth Sideous
    • Caesar (Fallout version)
    • King Radovid
    • Daenerys Targaryen (finale version)

On 11/14/2020 at 1:54 PM, Centurion said:

It’s definitely one to get excited about

You were right. It was. I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I even liked it better than the lizard episode. The lizard episode!

I’m glad we finally got confirmation about what I think most of us already suspected. That our Mando wasn’t brought up as a typical Mandalorian but instead was raised within a much more radical tradition-bound sect. There are still a few issues revolving around them, but that cleared up a lot of conflicting info we’d been getting. I hope Mando never abandons his ways and remains a crazy ass zealot from beginning to end. It’s way more fun. XD 

I always love an episode where the Empire remnants show up. This one was no exception. Had some good action and it highlighted well how dangerous skilled Mandalorians are. Our boy should’ve asked for some pay, though. They just got themselves a three story Imperial weapons cargo frigate. The least they could do is throw him a bone to help patch up his damaged ship.

Those fish people were some real losers. It’s one thing to try to kill and rob a guy for his priceless armor. It’s a shitty move, but I get it. Lots of crooks in this galaxy. It’s another to get butthurt when the would-be victim survives and kills his attackers in self defense.

"You killed my brother!" Cry me a river you pansy, your brother was a dick.

• Like 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

7 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

How strange. You went out this time, like last time to make a fake buck that you pretended to kill! It's almost-life like! 

One of these days I should just try hunting for real. Making such convincing models, organs and all, just to gut them, is honestly way harder than just doing the real thing.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.