Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #31

2020 Presidential Election: "It Could Be Worse" Edition  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which ruthless conquerer would you vote to be your next president?

• Darth Sideous
    • Caesar (Fallout version)
    • King Radovid
    • Daenerys Targaryen (finale version)

Speaking of siblings, my little sister broke her army yesterday :( Her mother took her out skating and she slammed into the ground and landed on her arm. Pretty terrible. But after she got her cast; she was bragging about showing it off to her friends at school, and she was fine. Kids are weird. XD

39 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I'd wait. The game's in a very, very buggy state, and i'm hearing all these horror stories of 1060 TI Graphics cards not even booting the game XD It's really resource intensive. 

My brother's playing with a low grade graphics card just fine lol, and I just tested it and while the frame rate is meh, 30, it plays just fine.

He hasn't even encountered bugs lol, the game just doesn't look great on his pc.

Mine, it looks pretty average too, which ain't good enough so I'ma shelve it till these graphics cards are back in stock, which I hear won't be till around fuckin february, but oh well. By then we might even have our second stimulus checks lol and guess where half mine's going XD

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

41 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Speaking of siblings, my little sister broke her army yesterday :( Her mother took her out skating and she slammed into the ground and landed on her arm. Pretty terrible. But after she got her cast; she was bragging about showing it off to her friends at school, and she was fine. Kids are weird. XD

XD I've never broken a bone before luckily.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

That sucks. I had a family member fall and damage her knee two days ago. No broken bones, thankfully, but she can’t walk without help. Sounds like your sister is handling it well, though, so that’s cool. She’ll probably have a bunch of signatures and whatnot on it by the time it comes off. :lol: 

I thought they were going to go Rogue but it seems like the Bad Batch is on the Empire's side. Really excited to see the formative years of the Empire with the Clone Army still around and in the pov of an Imperial Spec Ops groups!  And it seems like there going to war against Separatist remnants! 

20 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

HOW in the FUCK. Did Cyberpunk come out too late to count?

Yes. Cutoff was last month. Not that it would’ve mattered. The award is weighted 90% by critics' choice and only 10% by players, so it’s basically the IGN/Polygon award, and TLoU2 was designed to check all the boxes they’re into, and it was hated by the people they consider deplorable.

Ah well. All the proof anyone needs that the award is meaningless.