Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #31

2020 Presidential Election: "It Could Be Worse" Edition  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which ruthless conquerer would you vote to be your next president?

• Darth Sideous
    • Caesar (Fallout version)
    • King Radovid
    • Daenerys Targaryen (finale version)

I watched the episode again, and yeah I was kinda confused Ahsoka didn't tell Djin she actually isn't a Jedi, but I honestly think they A: Since quite a few people haven't watched the cartoons, they'd be confused as all hell if she did that and B: Djin would be confused (and he's like the audience surrogate alot of the times) too. She's  a Lightside user who technically follows the same Relegion as them, so close enough. 

XD

16 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

There was soooo much gay subtext in that film tho XD yet, it worked.

Oh shit didn't see this till now. I thought it was one of the best horror films in recent years XD The super homo-erotism, I thought, was especially appropiate cause your always hearing tales about sailors having to get...ehem creative with no woman aboard ships back then. 

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Hide contents

I'm worried with all the hype for Ezra or Luke, Kal Fucking Kestis is going to show up 

:rofl: 

I honestly think the best approach would be no Jedi shows up, or a ghost of one appears to tell Gordu this is his own path to walk. 

Luke ain’t gonna happen. Mark is too old and CGI Luke would be too expensive for a tv show. Plus, they kinda burned that bridge with a flamethrower the way they disrespected and killed him off.

Ezra would be lame because Ezra is lame. I still hope he’s dead somehow. Luke should’ve been the last Jedi before he brought them back.

Force ghost would be the best choice. Preferably Samuel L. Jackson as Mace Windu, but I’ll also accept Liam Neeson as Qui-Gon. XD 

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Hide contents

Luke ain’t gonna happen. Mark is too old and CGI Luke would be too expensive for a tv show. Plus, they kinda burned that bridge with a flamethrower the way they disrespected and killed him off.

Ezra would be lame because Ezra is lame. I still hope he’s dead somehow. Luke should’ve been the last Jedi before he brought them back.

Force ghost would be the best choice. Preferably Samuel L. Jackson as Mace Windu, but I’ll also accept Liam Neeson as Qui-Gon. XD 

Oh your finally on the camp for getting fan service prequel cameos 

XD

I thought Ezra was a jackass, but by the final season he developed into a pretty well rounded character, who was an agressive hot-head who reminded me of Mace, if Mace wasn't super cool XD

Qui-Gon, I think, would be the perfect balance of a cool, without seeming super out of place fan service, cause he's established for appearing to random people as a disembodied voice 

4 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Hide contents

Oh your finally on the camp for getting fan service prequel cameos 

Qui-Gon, I think, would be the perfect balance of a cool, without seeming super out of place fan service, cause he's established for appearing to random people as a disembodied voice 

Oh, I was kidding. XD I haven’t actually put much thought into who I think would be best.

My guess is it’ll either be Yoda or some ancient Jedi we don’t know.

13 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

Not true! There’s still 100. :P 

Happy birthday man.

Yeah.... I’m definitely not making it to that one lmao. The army set my highest to 75. Smoking bumped that down to 70, drinking took it to 68, some other things that shall not be named lmao put it down to 60 so.... :rofl:

• Haha 1

Fuck:dntknw:

10 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Yeah.... I’m definitely not making it to that one lmao. The army set my highest to 75. Smoking bumped that down to 70, drinking took it to 68, some other things that shall not be named lmao put it down to 60 so.... :rofl:

Raise your child to be a nurse and you can probably add back 10 years. And if you survive long enough to become a grandpa, that’s like a multiplier because the normals rules don’t apply to grandparents. They can smoke and drink and shoot people well into their eighties at least.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

What's dead should stay dead. 

Halo proved that, and likely will again. Let a series die with dignity.

I agree, but I thought it was funny that last month they were bragging about how strong the IP was after they announced the HD Remaster of the trilogy for next gen consoles and a sequel to Andromeda (LOL), and a few weeks later two of there most senior staff quit  XD

57 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

What's dead should stay dead. 

Halo proved that, and likely will again. Let a series die with dignity.

I replayed Halo 4 earlier this year and it was honestly way worse than I remembered. There were only like two or three decent levels and Prometheans sucked.

Sadly, I don’t think Dragon Age ever "died" or ended. Halo got a pretty conclusive ending with 3, but Dragon Age was basically in its prime with Inquisition and still had a lot of story to tell. It is a strong IP and a fourth game had every reason to be good, but shitty management is really killing its potential.