1. 1. Which name is your favorite?

• Yornar
    • Witch-King
    • Witchie
    • Skjari Snow-Strider
    • Krojun Draconus

Some info on it from reddit. 

Canon
Basic story is already leaked in the wild (no idea where to find), better and more impressive than BF2 one.
Backpack companion droid.
Gameplay will be compared to Dark Souls, being good at parry like in Sekiro will help, you will feel like a Jedi.
You go from planet to planet, not completely linear but not open world either, you get to an area and explore trying to continue the narrative. (My note: he hinted in a way of upgrading your itens and finding new ones on each planet)
Wallrunning/parkour was hinted at.
It will aesthetically resemble Rogue One and Solo while also having some of the Prequels flair 
Made in UE4, singleplayer only.
Its no action game a la Devil May Cry or God of War (My note: i think he meant old GoWs).
Much longer than 5 hours.
This will be an expansion of SW lore, tho going back to known planets was teased.
Pre made male protag.
Big opening, Inquisitors were teased.
It resembles Jedi Knight and Force Unleashed with a bit of a Uncharted (My note: no Force spam tho and from what i understand the comparison to FU goes only to being a 3rd person action game).
Cool enemies confirmed
This is a weird one: he posted a gif of a dude saying "Hi gorgeous, im Jerome" (i think its from Gotham?) then he later posted another gif of the same character with the text "you wanna be a hero?", i really dont know dafuq that means (My note: probably hinting as to who is playing the protag)
The game may or may not have MTX, tho he said it wouldnt hinder your enjoyment if it had.

It's from a few days ago, and it turned out to being 100 hundred percent true (including the actors whose playing the main character)

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

So Luke wasn’t the only young Jedi during the OT? That’s kinda dumb imo. Cheapens the “Return of the Jedi”.

Long story short, Ezra ends up basically marooned with an Imperial force together WAY away from civilization.  So far away that he might as well be dead. There was no other Jedi in the galaxy till Luke showed up.

It sounds neat. But EA’s name is on there so I ain’t gonna hold my breath.

Respawn's one of the few good companioes left. (Titanfall dudes) They haven't made a bad game yet. And they promised on stream there would be zero micro transactions and multiplayer. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Respawn's one of the few good companioes left. (Titanfall dudes) They haven't made a bad game yet. And they promised on stream there would be zero micro transactions and multiplayer. 

I'll withhold my judgement till some time after launch. If they launch and don't go the way of 1313. There's so many ways this could wrong. 

• Like 1

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

I mean this one even has a release date that's relatively soon. November this year. It has to be at least three or four years in development by now. 

No fucking way EA would cancel this after the backlash of shutting down Viscerals Star Wars game and the Battlefront fiasco. No fucking way 

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

No fucking way EA would cancel this after the backlash of shutting down Viscerals Star Wars game and the Battlefront fiasco. No fucking way 

I don’t think it’ll get canceled, but we’re talking about a company that has proven time and time again that they very clearly doesn’t give a damn what people think of them.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Yea I honestly didn't notice all the awkward shit in that scene until the internet picked it apart as usual XD 

Which every Star Wars movie has XD

Though way less entertaining. 

WAY less entertaining. It's a better movie though. But it dosen't have Ian XD

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Yea I honestly didn't notice all the awkward shit in that scene until the internet picked it apart as usual XD 

Now some of it’s impossible to unsee, sadly. 

Honestly, one of my favorite fights was the one in the snow between Kylo and Finn. Even though it was short, it was really brutal and has got some of the most beautiful filmography in the whole series 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Now some of it’s impossible to unsee, sadly. 

Honestly, one of my favorite fights was the one in the snow between Kylo and Finn. Even though it was short, it was really brutal and has got some of the most beautiful filmography in the whole series 

Love the little detail of Kylo ripping at his wounds to draw more dark side power XD

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Love the little detail of Kylo ripping at his wounds to draw more dark side power XD

I love it mainly because that looked like some boss ass nigga shit. Like, that's some "I can fuck yo bitch" swagger right there. Kylo is that nigga.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Nice try lol XD 

I suppose Rey wasn't ruined for me, I was never a huge fan to begin with, though I do like her. And, all the mary sue blah blah stuff I never really agreed with. Anakin pulled off much more outlandish BS with the excuse that he's strong with "the force" so it's whatever. It's fucking star wars, I don't watch it for perfect logic and all that in every situation and aspect.

I agree with the Mary Sue stuff because of the scene where she asked Han how to use a blaster and then proceeded to go Clint Eastwood on like five Stormtroopers. XD 

But I don’t hate her. Though I’d like her more if the theory was true. Would make the trilogy way more interesting. Lol

Meh, most protags have a few moments like that. Going clint eastwood when first using a weapon is one thing, single handedly taking out a ship responsible for the AI of the droid army attacking below as a child because he's strong with the force? Something else entirely.

I liked it though because it was awesome XD And hilarious.