• Krojun Draconus

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

*Designed with games as a service in mind*

*Anonymous employees calling it Dragon Age Anthem*

*EA forcing them to change countless design decisions*

NVM I've lost all fucking hope.

https://kotaku.com/the-past-and-present-of-dragon-age-4-1833913351

“I’m sad that game will never get made.”

There's the nail in the coffin, right there.

16 minutes ago, Celan said:

“I’m sad that game will never get made.”

There's the nail in the coffin, right there.

What sucks is that “that game” sounds a lot like what most players were asking for after Inquisition. Seems like they were listening to their fans, but didn’t have enough creative control to make it happen.

Yeah, leave it up to EA to get positive constructive feedback about a game, have an energetic team of veterans willing to carry out that vision, invest two years in developing it, and they fuck it all up for their succession of fiascos.

1 hour ago, Centurion said:

Country trap/ trap country

hip-haw

lol idk how to categorize it, but still straight fire

If it ain’t country then the rest of em using trap beats need to get kicked off that billboard chart too. Hell there’s even a dude that is straight up trap rapping but they call it country O.o 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

2 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

If it ain’t country then the rest of em using trap beats need to get kicked off that billboard chart too. Hell there’s even a dude that is straight up trap rapping but they call it country O.o 

Yes they do lol. But I fuck with this song and others like it, we just need to figure out where they belong *cough* hip-haw *cough* or yee-hop idk :rofl:

• Haha 1

Fuck:dntknw:

Personally I think it fits just fine, if country can’t survive some trap beats then it won’t last too long.

Meanwhile everything from pop to hip hop and even rock have learned to adapt with the times.

Hip hop especially which over the years has added all sorts of shit, even opera singing, violin, guitars, etc.

Same with pop.

Not saying all country songs should have trap beats lol, especially since this is the first and only song I actually like with them mixed, but my boos song old town road should most certainly get its place there when country fans are liking it so much it reaches the top of their charts.

Cause it sure wasn’t anyone else that got it there, i never heard of it until the controversy