Which name is your favorite?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which name is your favorite?

• Yornar
    • Witch-King
    • Witchie
    • Skjari Snow-Strider
    • Krojun Draconus

My company is supposed to be getting like 18 new private’s in the next couple months and thursdays are when new people get to their units so we are all waiting with anticipation to see if we get one so we can fuck their world up :rofl: I can’t fucking wait. I really hope we get a new guy

• Haha 1

Fuck:dntknw:

13 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

If you could why dont'cha show us the whole thing?

Not the first time you've said that I bet XD 

I was gonna wait for the crowned version to be done but whatevs. I got a few commissions coming up soon. The second version of this, and a much more detailed/stylized full body version of Baldur and Rebec, with their draconic shout runes in the background.

That one's gonna have an actual physical copy for me to keep too. Should be sick. It's a very TES style compared to my others.

But anyway:

tumblr_messaging_pptf4eiRXH1qjb8hb_250.png.5284984bca6a808b928c27ef06191801.png

01.thumb.png.2dda68313e19752e9c334b9dfc8bf989.png

• Like 4

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Not the first time you've said that I bet XD 

I was gonna wait for the crowned version to be done but whatevs. I got a few commissions coming up soon. The second version of this, and a much more detailed/stylized full body version of Baldur and Rebec, with their draconic shout runes in the background.

That one's gonna have an actual physical copy for me to keep too. Should be sick. It's a very TES style compared to my others.

But anyway:

tumblr_messaging_pptf4eiRXH1qjb8hb_250.png.5284984bca6a808b928c27ef06191801.png

01.thumb.png.2dda68313e19752e9c334b9dfc8bf989.png

Still not gay :rofl:

Sweet shit on the commissions though!

• Haha 1

This is by evgir-unslaad, the same chick that did one of Centurion's commissions I believe. I just happened to comment on one of her pics and she just happened to know who I was because of the bible and was a fan lol, and when I realized I'd been following her and had been a fan of her for a while, and that Centurion already commissioned her, I figured I had to get one from her too.

Doc insisted I get at least one pic of Baldur with his crown on so she threw this in too:

tumblr_messaging_pptf4lx8y61qjb8hb_250.png.571de8b867846a5e28550077ae43a535.png

Colored version for this should be done tomorrow. This chick works super fast. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Still not gay :rofl:

Sweet shit on the commissions though!

XD You know I'll forever do this. It's like me n my boi from my old job, all day we find new surprising ways to call eachother a bitch lol and thus far it hasn't gotten old.

But anyway thanks, money well spent. 

I'm laughing because I spent the last few hours looking at this trying to picture this guy as the same dude that helped rebec paint a cow with swirl titties and plays with his food, and I imagine that's pretty much the same reaction those that know him have when they see him like this, or if someone that didn't know him was told about those same things.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

XD You know I'll forever do this. It's like me n my boi from my old job, all day we find new surprising ways to call eachother a bitch lol and thus far it hasn't gotten old.

But anyway thanks, money well spent. 

Nah it doesn't bother me one bit. But bitch I'm getting tired of waiting for you to get angry at Sekiro. I want to see some salt and trap music to bosses >:(.

6 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

This is by evgir-unslaad, the same chick that did one of Centurion's commissions I believe. I just happened to comment on one of her pics and she just happened to know who I was because of the bible and was a fan lol, and when I realized I'd been following her and had been a fan of her for a while, and that Centurion already commissioned her, I figured I had to get one from her too.

Doc insisted I get at least one pic of Baldur with his crown on so she threw this in too:

tumblr_messaging_pptf4lx8y61qjb8hb_250.png.571de8b867846a5e28550077ae43a535.png

Colored version for this should be done tomorrow. This chick works super fast. 

Rip, all the elves.

• Like 1

Bruh I don't get angry at FromSoft games lol, closest I've ever come to real true anger was what's his face, the cleric beast in the dlc. 

But it was more like annoyance. Tbh I was honestly trying to rush that fight because I'd done everything else already and I wanted to finish the game, so that's half the reason I was annoyed. I got wrecked by Darkbeast Paarl a lot more, playing at a lower level, but it didnt bother me because it was a fun fight.

Worst case scenario, I get stuck and start over and learn from my mistakes. I play these games the way I tackle a puzzle. I'm a good problem solver which is why I think I sailed through Bloodborne so well. Even more easily than Dark Souls.

I know they keep saying its the hardest game yet but from what I've seen, it's just different. Same as bloodborne. Until I got the hang of it I thought I was never gonna master bloodborne for a while too lol. 

Hell I had a desire to quit from the very beginning when I got killed by the british mob after running past the werewolf XD Was trying to beat him with my fists :rofl: 

So when I get Sekiro, just like I told you with Bloodborne, I'm not gonna get salty. 

The last game that had me truly salty was Ark for a whole different reason lol

2 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I'm laughing because I spent the last few hours looking at this trying to picture this guy as the same dude that helped rebec paint a cow with swirl titties and plays with his food, and I imagine that's pretty much the same reaction those that know him have when they see him like this, or if someone that didn't know him was told about those same things.

Rebec is a helper.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

At least they seem to have the special effects and cinematography down. Have my doubts if they can salvage the story though. 

Same. Not at all sure where they’re going with this now but if this is the end and they’re going with the trilogy makeup again I’d say they fucked up too much in the last one, filled it with too much filler to make a positive turn now in the third.

But.

Ima watch anyway lol just to see my nigga Kylo force clap Rey’s cheeks and everyone else that tries to fuck with him XD